Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Multipla Mick's Profile > Albums
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

a few random photos
Crap mostly... and bleary, and fuzzy, and rather annoying.
Self portrait.
Bored at home, chucking down outside, what to do? D1ck about with the G7, remote triggers, flash gun and a flash grid. Oh and my scruffy old boots,...
First go with new lens - Canon 50mm f1.8 II.
First go with the Canon Nifty Fifty.
BMW R1200GS Adventure.
Zoomed during the exposure, with the 430EXII flash at full power. Single RAW shot triple processed then bunged in the HDR blender on full rinse and...
BMW Adventure. 

Three flash guns fired by Yongnuo radio triggers. Single RAW shot triple processed and given the HDR treatment.
2008 R1200GS Adventure. 
Canon 430EXII camera right, Nissin Di622 camera left, both on tripods, cheapo Neewer TT520 behind bike aimed at fence.
The big fan that I can see from my house. A lovely sunny evening, but the evil HDR has been applied for a bit of impact. I wanted to get movement in...
Close up of the R1200GS Adventure's beak and it's erm, adequate lighting. 

EOS450D, 18-55 kit lens, 430EX II, Coffee and Jaffa cakes.
This sorry looking Alfa hasn't moved in about a year now I think. Needs rescuing.
I walk the MM pedigree Pongmaker past this twice a day and drool over it every time. Nice looking car, and the red suits it perfectly. Love how the...
Don't you just hate it when people pee in bus shelters...
Vignettorific trees and those yellow Daffowotsname things.
The village Church on a day that was misty murky foggy and manky, but at least the Daffs were out.
Bare trees, moody sky, and those yellow things again.
Green white and yellow thing cropped in a bit. Don't know why I'm putting these photos in here, was just beggaring about with the flash gun rather...
One of those plant things that grow in the muddy bit of the back garden, no idea what it is, could be a weed in drag for all I know.
Once done taking photos of a subject, I usually pan the camera around to see what else I can see, and in this case, after photographing a derelict...
Another recent job, this time for a commercial agent. Getting both buildings in at ground level with the agent's camera had seen him standing in the...
A recent job where an estate agent I hadn't worked for before contacted me as they were having trouble conveying the rural/isolated position of a...
Messing about with HDR again, this time with the freebie Picturenaut. Not so many sliders to twiddle as Photomatix, but the results look crisper to...
Snowy panoramic
Bit of snow and a ghostly car...
Snowy HDR