Detailing World Forum banner

Detailing shops in Orlando

9K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  stuart1164 
#1 ·
Thought I would ask as i'm again over in florida next March. anyone know of places to get a few bargins? if any?

:thumb:

#2 ·
Pepboys (Sell Brinkmanns). Advance autoparts, Carquest (Good for Duragloss stuff), Target/Walmart (Good for Drying towels etc), Boaters world (Sells 303 stuff), Eklers Corvette parts (sells Zaino stuff).

Autogeek.net is my fav though..............:thumb:

My last few hauls......

Need any info? Send us a PM..........:thumb:

#6 ·
Shame about boaters world it was a good shop.

The autogeek warehouse is awesome and very easy to find from the I-95, staff very helpful too (Ask for Dwayne........:thumb:)

On the same industrial park as AG is the automotive candystore who sell Meg's and Zymol.

#8 ·
Just a thought, as you mentioned Boating World. Have any of you guys been to the big Bass Pro shop at the top of International Drive? Called "Outdoor World"? Its amazing, and they most likely do boat care products and sell 303 gear. I wish i'd looked last time, was too busy buying threads. One of my fave stores over there :D

Linky dink: http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...ID=94&storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1

#10 ·
Yeah Remal, thats all pretty damn good stuff. Mothers, Meguiars etc. You wont be dissapointed with Outdoor World, its a massive place with a HUGE fish tank in the middle where they do presentations etc. You will also be amazed at the selection of guns!! They havent had quite as many boats & things the past couple of years, they used to have them sat out in part of car park :D

Def worth a visit :)

#13 ·
Shame I didn't know about many of these places before I went out to Florida but I did notice a lot of cheap Meguiars stuff in Walmart. Other thing I would say is to watch your speed on the Florida Turnpike if you decide to take a journey to or from Miami. I came back with a souvenir that wasn't wanted!

#27 ·
I'm off to Kissimmee in July/August, so was looking to take in a few of these places too ! I seem to remember being to 'Outdoor World' before and buying loads of camping gear, but I'll check it out for other stuff aswell. I remember getting some bits & pieces in K-Mart and WalMart last time I was there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.