PDA

View Full Version : chav gets knocked out

shaqs77
18-05-2010, 04:01 PM
this so funny, some yob threatening a bloke.

YouTube- Real fight - trouble with the wrong person

thehogester
18-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Fair play, thats the only language these morons understand!

srmtor
18-05-2010, 04:30 PM
seen this before, think the guy whos being shouted at is a black belt in karate or somethin similar!

drainaudio
18-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Wow.......looks like a nice place to live..

Got what he deserved, amazing how 1 punch reduced him to not a lot - fairly epic fail..:lol:

Prism Detailing
18-05-2010, 04:37 PM
The the old guy a lot of credit, he didnt loose his cool for a very long time....

R32rob
18-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :lol:

I love that vid! :thumb:

Mini 360
18-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Love it! One punch and the boy backs down. What an idiot!

Cullers
18-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Judging by the stance and punch the guy is experienced in Wing Chun. Footwork is Wing Chun as is vertical fist. However the hands crossed in front of him tends to point to him being experienced in security / door work as well.

Knight Rider
18-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Judging by the stance and punch the guy is experienced in Wing Chun. Footwork is Wing Chun as is vertical fist. However the hands crossed in front of him tends to point to him being experienced in security / door work as well.

Yep, I'm sure I was told he was military too

gatecrasher3
18-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Seen this many times and its always a pleasure to see scum like that put in their place.

glymauto
18-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Open palm to the chin!!! :doublesho

Pikey runt is lucky his head didnt fly into the next street :lol:

justina3
18-05-2010, 05:45 PM
find it amazing the guy let the scum bag be so much in his face though before pushing him away if the gobby scum had any brains he would have given him a scotish kiss right from the start

glymauto
18-05-2010, 05:51 PM
find it amazing the guy let the scum bag be so much in his face though before pushing him away if the gobby scum had any brains he would have given him a scotish kiss right from the start

Wouldnt have mattered when Mr Pikey decided to make his move. The game was over before it began.

Mr Pikey was too stupid to realise this.

Raife
18-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Seen this a bunch of times too. I LOVE IT. I love the way some guy closes his gate at the end.

Unfortunately the spineless chav brigade will damage his property at night or when he is out.

rich-hill
18-05-2010, 06:11 PM
I wonder what the dispuite was over?

I also wonder if there were any reprocusions from it? AS there was a number of chavs watching, whether his house made it rhough the night with no bricks through windows etc

Multipla Mick
18-05-2010, 06:18 PM
There was a big thing in the Sun about this last year, intervewed the chap involved and so on. The chav though, is obviously too stupid to have learned his lesson, and came forward threatening to sue the paper because his feelings had been hurt and he'd been humiliated or some such codswallop. All he did was humiliate himself even further.

nuttynats
18-05-2010, 06:18 PM
what a **** that was so funny !!

-Mat-
18-05-2010, 06:19 PM
awesome....

love how chavs always have arms out to the site, and con only ever manage a push

Danny B
18-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Some people just have to be told, and thats the only way 'people' can understand

-Mat-
18-05-2010, 06:46 PM
I keep watching it over and over. Makes me smile :D

Spoony
18-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Seen this a bunch of times also, what an absolute ******. Just goes to show you that you never know who your picking a fight with, the guy resisted for a lot longer than any human being would. Stayed pretty came then knocked him over, brilliant. I feel its only right to post this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzjM99c2ek

happy slap gone wrong

Alex_225
18-05-2010, 07:04 PM
That first video is superb.

Absolute fair play to the guy for standing their and taking abuse for so long. Not many people would have stayed so calm. Then only took one hit and the guy goes off with his tail between his legs like the horrible little sh!t that he was. Serves him right.

As for the second video, just as good. What utter scum, deserve their heads smacked!

glymauto
18-05-2010, 07:32 PM
That first video is superb.

Absolute fair play to the guy for standing their and taking abuse for so long. Not many people would have stayed so calm.

I did ;) .... http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=166235

In my youth I trained for ten years in Kickboxing then Muay Thai

You weigh up the odds. You attempt to walk away or diffuse the situation.

If that fails, you strike...but you'd better be prepared to go to hospital or suffer long term injuries.

I was taught to strike and follow through. If you got into a situtation where you were defending yourself, you didnt give your opponent the chance to recover.

I would have dropped a fist to his head or maybe a heal to his neck....either way, I'd be looking at time and he would be looking at life from a wheelchair.

Neither scenario is ideal.

Fighting isnt all its cracked uppped to be.

At the ripe old age of 42 I'm glad to say I can keep my cool longer than I did back then :)

That guy had amazing self control to back off when Mr Pikey was on the ground....I cant say I would have done the same.

Turkleton
18-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Saw this a while a go, I think he was an ex marine that had come back from Iraq or something. And as mentioned before, a black belt and master of all sorts!

stangalang
18-05-2010, 08:27 PM

Absolutly, door man for sure. And definatly NOT a black belt! No other occupation enables a person to care that little when being so badly verbaly taunted, even the police. Small victories and all that, i love scumbags getting their dues, however i dare say when that idiot saw his pitifull punch resistance on you tube he went round tooled up with "THE BOYS" to make himself feel a man again. *****!

GR33N
18-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Saw this a while a go, I think he was an ex marine that had come back from Iraq or something. And as mentioned before, a black belt and master of all sorts!

I thought he was some kind of armed forces, also I thought I read he fought in the Fauklands. Either way its a fantastic video :thumb:

Gary-360
18-05-2010, 08:39 PM
I thought brown wheelie bins were for garden rubbish?

stangalang
18-05-2010, 08:46 PM
I thought brown wheelie bins were for garden rubbish?

:lol:Maybe thats what all the fuss was about:lol:He was a good samaritan getting a beat down, well i feel sheepish now:lol:

butterbean
18-05-2010, 09:38 PM
the chav is probably a member on here with his blinged out car

Cullers
18-05-2010, 09:51 PM
I doubt very much whether the guy was services and especially not Marine. A military guy would not have just left the guy to get up. Plus I doubt if many would maintain stance and footwork after he knocked the guy down. All this 'I heard he was' this or that is just urban myth IMHO. Maybe even press flowering up a hero. As I said, he deftly avoids several attempts to head butt him, he repels the guy backwards when he tries to put his hands on him and the way he stands in what we'd call a passive defensive position just sings out a very experienced security bod. Either doorman or close security. The strike and footwork is pure Wing Chun but not massively advanced.

david.celica
18-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Very good lol

SteveOC
18-05-2010, 10:08 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2672670/Hero-who-beat-up-yob-on-video-is-revealed-as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2674758/Yob-shown-being-floored-by-ex-soldier-threatens-Sun.html

But it is the super-soaraway-Sun..........

Steve O.

Fordy_ST500
19-05-2010, 09:45 AM
lmfao, i just looked at this video and thought i recognised the area and the chav... i used to live in st.helens and this lad is an utter piece of sh1t!! i still have family in st.helens and have seen this KNOBH3AD before. this video has made my day!

Andy0902
19-05-2010, 10:12 AM
I like how his mate closes the gate behind him!

swissrob
19-05-2010, 11:35 AM
fairly basic wing chun basis and right hand was far far too forward for wing chun so its prob not that.

Cullers
19-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Got to disagree. Hand that far forward could easily be Leung Ting or William Cheung's Wing Chun. Late Wing Chun (late 1950's to early/mid 1960's) tends to have a much more forwards lead hand.

swissrob
19-05-2010, 12:33 PM
im used to the traditional style from Yip Man lineage

Cullers
19-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Errr... both Leung Ting and William Cheung are Yip Man lineage. I myself trained under Ip Chun (son of Yip Man) and WSL (senior student of Yip Man). There are no other systems that come close to looking like WC even my primary style (JKD) which is a WC derivative wouldn't look or behave like that.

BareFacedGeek
19-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Got to disagree. Hand that far forward could easily be Leung Ting or William Cheung's Wing Chun. Late Wing Chun (late 1950's to early/mid 1960's) tends to have a much more forwards lead hand.
The above links to the "newpaper" reports at the time indicate Karate and Jujitsu. My initial thoughts were that his legs were to stiff to be a chinese martial art - though I'll happily admit it I am wrong since has been a very long time since I have trained, or taken a real interest, and there are many different styles.

BareFacedGeek
19-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Hand that far forward could easily be Leung Ting or William Cheung's Wing Chun.
IIRC, it was almost one of William Cheung's trade marks.

rsdan1984
19-05-2010, 12:44 PM
haha, there is justice!!

swissrob
19-05-2010, 12:45 PM
so you know colin ward?

Cullers
19-05-2010, 12:45 PM
The above links to the "newpaper" reports at the time indicate Karate and Jujitsu. My initial thoughts were that his legs were to stiff to be a chinese martial art - though I'll happily admit it I am wrong since has been a very long time since I have trained, or taken a real interest, and there are many different styles.

No way at all. JJ would have had him on the ground after the attack locking him out so he couldn't retaliate again karate?? Not a chance. The footwork is called chasing footwork from wing chun and his lead hand positions, strike and pursuit indicate WC. Wing chun has pretty stiff footwork in that sense because it doesn't rely on kicking that much.

Cullers
19-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Know of him. Bear in mind my WC days were from 1971 (under Joseph Cheng) through to mid-late 80's with Ip Chun and WSL. To be honest, there are a ton of youtube vids of Wing Chun fighters using exactly the same movements and footwork.

Cullers
19-05-2010, 12:51 PM
IIRC, it was almost one of William Cheung's trade marks.

Yepp totally. That and standing on one leg a lot! and getting knocked about by Emin Boetzep :)

zaphod
19-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Some wee came out as I laughed.

Love it! One punch and the boy backs down. What an idiot!

Backs, or crawls? :D

Gruffs
19-05-2010, 12:55 PM
No way at all. JJ would have had him on the ground after the attack locking him out so he couldn't retaliate again karate?? Not a chance. The footwork is called chasing footwork from wing chun and his lead hand positions, strike and pursuit indicate WC. Wing chun has pretty stiff footwork in that sense because it doesn't rely on kicking that much.

I don't think it's JJ either.

The stance is too front facing and like Cullers said, They would have been at least 'finished' when on the ground if not locked out (move dependant).

PJS
19-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Before anyone bursts a blood vessel over defining what MA discipline he's using in the video, the newspaper reports him as having black belts in both JJ and Karate.
That doesn't mean to say that those are the only two disciplines he knows!
As ex-forces, there's a very strong likelihood that he has other basic styles in his repertoire.
Maybe he's been taking WC classes, to learn something different and/or (as has been indicated previously) with him being a doorman, fellow colleagues have got him interested in another discipline more suited to that line of work.

JJ would have had him on the ground after the attack locking him out so he couldn't retaliate
His self-restraint prevents him from following up - don't think he wanted to get tangled up with a couple of others potentially wading in too.
He made his point, the aggressor slinked away like the snake he was, and there was no further threat to counter.
Keeps him on the right side of the law regarding self-defence and reasonable force.

c928jon
19-05-2010, 03:10 PM
I think its a development of the crane technique based on the okenawa karate modified in 1984 by Mr Miyagi

Estoril-5
19-05-2010, 03:32 PM
I think its a development of the crane technique based on the okenawa karate modified in 1984 by Mr Miyagi

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Estoril-5
19-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Cullers & MA experts.

2 questions if i may,

1. He seems to be holding his hand in a 'karate chop' way rather than closed fist 'punch' way. Is that WC, and if so is the main aim to strike the jugular vein to KO him?

2. He stands with hands in front, like a doorman as you say, but isnt this opening him up to facial attacks? all the attacker would have to do is headbutt or circle elbow and it would be game over..... so why do people leave themselves open with that stance?

BareFacedGeek
19-05-2010, 05:31 PM
1. He seems to be holding his hand in a 'karate chop' way rather than closed fist 'punch' way. Is that WC, and if so is the main aim to strike the jugular vein to KO him?
I'm cetainly not an expert, but martial arts use a number of open hand strikes. e.g. striking with the finger tips, side or base of the palm, gouging, as well as grabbing/grappling techniques. However, how the hands are held from a particular stance will either be based on personal/style preference.
I used to learn lau gar kung fu. In this style the hands were left unclenched until a fist strike was required and initiated.

CheeseBurger
19-05-2010, 06:02 PM
bahahahaha

glymauto
19-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Cullers & MA experts.

2 questions if i may,

2. He stands with hands in front, like a doorman as you say, but isnt this opening him up to facial attacks? all the attacker would have to do is headbutt or circle elbow and it would be game over..... so why do people leave themselves open with that stance?

As Cullers explained,

He's using a passive aggresive stance. Its a little bit odd and something I'd never do....but you cant judge his particular situation.

A more natural passive aggressive stance would have been to show your opponent your open palms (easy there mate, calm down)...this does two things -

1. shows a passive (open palm, calming) stance.
2. lines you up and brings your opponent into striking range (if you can touch his chest you can strike his head) or you can grab him and line him up.

A slight head bow is quite normal. It negates a headbutt and you can keep an eye on your opponents hands while offering a passive stance.

Headbutts are slow and cumbersome. They very rarely work while your opponent is standing.

Try this on your wall at at home - Strike the wall as hard as you dare with your fist.... now strike the wall as hard as you dare with the palm of your hand.

See the difference ;)

This guy didnt expect to walk away unhurt. Nobody does.

Its like a physical game of chess. You lose pieces and you hope that in the end your 'moves' are superior to your opponent.

You will NEVER walk away from a fight unscathed.

This isnt Hollywood :)

Cullers
19-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Cullers & MA experts.

2 questions if i may,

In WC, the majority of strikes are with the open hand. The chop to the carotid artery tends not to be a common strike compared to its efficacy on screen. The open palm stance in WC more relates to its intention to 'open the gates' - by this we would mean intercepting, blocking, redirecting or trapping our opponents incoming strike/energy. The most likely strike from a WC stylist would be a finger jab, side palm thrust or palm strike. The chop would only really be used as a counter strike / simultaneous block and strike.

With regard to the 'neutral stance' - as glymauto has rightly said a more common one is the palms open in fact at my club in the Northeast, that is taught as the primary fighting stance as it is absolutely perfect for many reasons.

The stance the guy uses in the video is classified as a totally passive position but allows the defended to appear unready but he has the ability to neutralise the attackers arms, to strike upwards without telegraphy. He also has a completely neutral balance axis meaning it is equally easy to turn to either side and lean backwards. The key to any good martial artist on the street is to appear non-confrontational. I've seen Thai boxers and karate people dropped very quickly when they moved into stance prior to fighting. Dropping into a stance immediately tells the opponent he needs to be ready for kicks punches etc. A neutral stance show a passive attitude but believe me, anyone using it is probably twice as ready to fight as someone assuming an Okinawan crane stance or adopting the Tiger descending the mountain stance :)

P4ULT
19-05-2010, 09:08 PM
aside from all else said those videos are mint.

alexf
19-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Don't care about reading any of the comments in this, that video is brilliant, well done that man

Gary-360
19-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Can we stop analysing the chav slayer and just have a laugh?

:D

c928jon
20-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Me thinks I was maybee a bit too subtle with my humour:lol:

glymauto
20-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Can we stop analysing the chav slayer and just have a laugh?

:D

Sorry Gary, :o

This subject is a little bit like coming across a car forum where they discuss cleaning cars with a blade or waxing their car with a polish...:doublesho

Its hard not to jump in and offer a bit of perspective.

I think myself and Cullers have analysed it a bit too deeply. Although, I have enjoyed reading Cullers input on WC style....very interesting.

After this discussion, its really made me want to start training again.

dominic84
20-05-2010, 07:17 PM
I love the guy who closes the gate at the end :lol: if someone could splice the sound of danny dyer being out twunted in that AUTTM video with the gate closing guy it would be hilarious!