Detailing World Forum banner

Our Annual SEMA Special at Detailer's Domain

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  detailersdomain 
#1 ·

Good morning! I hope you are doing well today. I write to you all as I'm about to head out to SEMA this year. This will be my first time at this event.

I have a pretty packed schedule as I am meeting up with many of our manufacturers and current customers. I also look forward to seeing what's new out there for us all.

As you know I can't leave without sending you all the SEMA Promotion.

Take a look:

15% off and Flat Shipping of $9.99 (CONUS)

Use the Promo Code - SEMA11

Starts: Now
Ends: 11/4/2011

Restrictions: Adam's Polishes, Swissvax, Paint Meters, Kranzle, BBS Wheels, Vredestein Tires, Sprint Booster

We also wanted to point out these specials which are will last as long as we have stock, so first come first serve.

Up to 30% off on Fenix Tactical Lights

Up to 20% off Chargz Mobile Device Chargers

Up to 70% off on Uber All Purpose Microfiber Towels (yes this is an Encore Deal of the Day that will end in 24 hours)

Up to 20% off on Victoria Wax

Up to 25% off on CarPro

Buy 3 Get 1 Free Kwazar Venus Pro Atomizer Bottles and Kwazar Mercury Pro Sprayer Bottles

Don't forget to check out all our new Polisher Kits (now with all 5 Uber Pads and Uber Ultra Microfiber Towels)

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me an email or a call. (I maybe delayed in getting back to you but I will get back to you)

Thanks again and enjoy the promotion.

Philip Yiu
Detailer's Domain

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.