PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth waiting for Waxstock ??

cyberstretch
23-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Some advice guys please.

In the process of buying some detailing kit from scratch such as a Pw, snow foam lanse, buckets,shampoo,clay bar, tardis, g101, iron x, brushes, mitts etc etc.

Are the sellers likely to be selling their products cheaper than normal or shall i just get some now from the usual places ??

:confused:

beko1987
23-07-2012, 11:25 PM
I'd say there will be some bargains, but it means waiting for a month. I needed some bits so bought some 1ltr bottles to tide me by, and will look for some bargains whilst there.

HeavenlyDetail
23-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Some advice guys please.

In the process of buying some detailing kit from scratch such as a Pw, snow foam lanse, buckets,shampoo,clay bar, tardis, g101, iron x, brushes, mitts etc etc.

Are the sellers likely to be selling their products cheaper than normal or shall i just get some now from the usual places ??

Do you have a list of exactly what you want or still thinking of what to buy?

slineclean
23-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Some advice guys please.

I would say its worth the wait and see what offers are on and in the mean time save the extra 's and should by any chance there are no offers you want? the saved extra 's will come in handy.

-Kev-
23-07-2012, 11:49 PM
if nothing else, you won't be paying postage..

trv8
24-07-2012, 03:30 AM
if nothing else, you won't be paying postage..

But you'll be paying plenty for your fuel ;) :lol:.

*TQ*
24-07-2012, 09:35 AM
I've had to stop myself buying anything over the last couple of weeks because I want to get as much as I can from Waxstock, even if it's not cheaper it'll be nice to be able to discuss products with people in the know before I buy them.

Current definites are FK1000p and CarPro Trix along with some trim restorer (AF Revive probably).

stangalang
24-07-2012, 10:01 AM
I know at least 1 trader that always does amazing deals in person, all you have to do is ask

Dodo Factory
24-07-2012, 12:29 PM
There will also be Kim's Corner there, a charity discount stand. Imagine Oxfam but full of car care products ;)

cyberstretch
24-07-2012, 11:20 PM

The postage saving is a good point and coupled with the fact im in Peterborough too so no fuel costs that day ! ;)

cyberstretch
24-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Do you have a list of exactly what you want or still thinking of what to buy?

Im pretty much there on exactly what I want after speaking to a few peeps on here and doing plenty of research, but im sure some seller will convince me to buy their product instead :rolleyes:

-Kev-
24-07-2012, 11:37 PM

about five hours of driving in total in a TypeR, yep i'll be using a bit :D

Sue J
01-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Some advice guys please.

We'll definitely have some very special show offers.

Junior Bear
06-08-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm trying to save around 300 for this event lol. That's at full retail price for the products, so I hope it can be halved

baldiloc
07-08-2012, 12:15 PM
I would wait as ourselves are offering discounts on certains products on the day. Up to now I no there will defo be good discounts on Rupes, Swisswax, and Scholl :))))