PDA

View Full Version : Gyeon Q清ohs application video

Gyeon Jeremy
30-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi,

we're pleased to present you a film prepared by one of Gyeon customers from Belgium.
It's a great way to have a inlook in how the Gyeon Q清 Mohs coating should be professionally applied including a full surface preparation and a bit of product info.
For those who are interrested in the end results - skip to 12:05.

I'm sure you gonna enjoy the movie as much as we did.
And remember - surface prep is the key for excellent results! ;)

Gyeon Q清ohs movie - YouTube

nicky1975
30-10-2013, 05:37 PM
What firma in Belgium is it?

Wout_RS
30-10-2013, 07:39 PM
It's just from a hobby detailer and photographer.
Nice explanation of him!

Elliot_C
02-03-2014, 01:15 PM
What BMW is that?

ronwash
03-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Great video,thanks very much!!.

clap
10-03-2014, 07:38 PM
I've got to apply mine soon. Looks straightforward. Its given me confidence and doesn't look as time consuming as I feared. Excellent.

Kevlar
20-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Watching this again with interest, I did my car the weekend - in the video am i missing something or was only one coat applied? - I have to say I was really worried about applying this stuff having never used it before, watched as many videos and guides as I could - however i found it very nice and easy to work with.

Also slightly confusing any reviews etc I saw mentioned the long curing times without heat lamps which I have done, however in the instructions with it, it states a minimum of 1 hour between coats? - Also how long should you leave for the final application of cure to cure...hope that makes sense!

Gyeon Jeremy
29-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Kevlar - as with most coatings, we're stating in the instruction sheets the absolute minimum times. It's the technical minimum. Personally, we recommend longer curing times between layers, which has been stated in the largest Mohs thread here.
The same regarding Cure - use it just before you pull the car out of the garage and leave the coating itself as long as possible to cure.