PDA

View Full Version : Quadra being used?

fethead
17-03-2017, 02:23 AM
Any threads showing its use, effects and abilities?

Richard

This is the only video I found and IMHO is amateur at best - poor quality throughout. Sorry to be negative but as a regarded company, the release content compared to the price leave a lot to be desired. No professional shots of it being applied, its look or its performance. Come on Zymol, really! In school this would be a, 'Could do better'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfOvOXr6Faw

WHIZZER
17-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Any threads showing its use, effects and abilities?

Richard

This is the only video I found and IMHO is amateur at best - poor quality throughout. Sorry to be negative but as a regarded company, the release content compared to the price leave a lot to be desired. No professional shots of it being applied, its look or its performance. Come on Zymol, really! In school this would be a, 'Could do better'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfOvOXr6Faw

I believe that Video was a quick upload to show it being used as people asked at the time and a more detailed video is coming

Paul7189
17-03-2017, 11:54 AM
Any other product has all of the details before the release though surely? Maybe it is all hype and no show!

SGraf
19-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Any other product has all of the details before the release though surely? Maybe it is all hype and no show!

Hey Paul, that's a great question.
Zymöl released Quadra exclusively to DW on 1st March, before then no one had access to it. (Think of it as a mini launch).
We believe that the product is ready and very good but the marketing is still being worked on.
Zymöl focus is to create a product for detailers by detailers and is a family business with over 30 years experience, the focus is on the quality of the product rather then the super slick marketing stunts. That being said ...

What would you like to see that will help us convince you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul7189
19-03-2017, 04:32 PM
It's hard to buy into a product that's that expensive when nobody knows what it's actually like. A few unbiased reviews would be nice from the kind of people who would be buying it. I'm waiting for someone on here to get hold of some and put up a review. It seems everything comes out as the next big thing and I'm yet to see anything that everyone would agree is the top product.

SGraf
19-03-2017, 05:51 PM
It's hard to buy into a product that's that expensive when nobody knows what it's actually like. A few unbiased reviews would be nice from the kind of people who would be buying it. I'm waiting for someone on here to get hold of some and put up a review. It seems everything comes out as the next big thing and I'm yet to see anything that everyone would agree is the top product.

I agree with you 100%! That is why we had a soft release on DW and why we created the Quadra Testers that anyone can try! We want your (Detailers World) feedback. BTW the only reason why the testers even exist is because of the feedback we got from DW.

We know the product is great! but the truth is, I can bang all I want by putting up videos, photos etc. Showing slick videos with nice music , in the end without unbiased reviews from hands on testing from independent people it's not going to be worth much is it :-)

Paul7189
19-03-2017, 06:04 PM
I can't see many people paying $75 plus postage for a tester on an unknown product that does a few panels. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone does but it's a high risk for the same price as a full sio2 sealant kit from a few suppliers.

SGraf
19-03-2017, 06:22 PM
I can't see many people paying $75 plus postage for a tester on an unknown product that does a few panels. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone does but it's a high risk for the same price as a full sio2 sealant kit from a few suppliers.

Sure I understand!
Did you also know that if you order any sized Quadra kit after you have bought a Tester. Zymöl will reimburse you the cost of the Tester. In other words you get your $75 back again.

Alex L
20-03-2017, 08:27 AM

I have money waiting, just need a shipping quote to NZ. And a week off work next week, but hopefully theyve sorted out the online buying experiance as the last time I tried they wanted international orders done via fax :lol: