PDA

View Full Version : Field glaze

jonnyw59
29-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Stephan any tips for applying field glaze?

SGraf
29-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Stephan any tips for applying field glaze?

Sure,
There are two ways to use it.
If you have light finger prints or smudges on an already waxed surface then I tend to spray a couple of squirts on to the microfibre cloth and gently wipe to remove the smudges.

The second way is to mist FG on to a panel and buff off with a clean soft microfibre to a high shine.

Just be sure to use it in a shaded area and that the panels are not hot.

I also use Field Glaze after waxing with Zymöl Glazes. It helps remove some of the oils left behind without removing the wax. Almost adds another leaver of Carnauba (albeit very thin )

Field glaze is also a great cleaner. I use it on multimedia screens. Takes all the fingerprints off and leaves a lovey clean sheen.

Did I answer your question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonnyw59
29-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Sure,
There are two ways to use it.
If you have light finger prints or smudges on an already waxed surface then I tend to spray a couple of squirts on to the microfibre cloth and gently wipe to remove the smudges.

The second way is to mist FG on to a panel and buff off with a clean soft microfibre to a high shine.

Just be sure to use it in a shaded area and that the panels are not hot.

I also use Field Glaze after waxing with Zymöl Glazes. It helps remove some of the oils left behind without removing the wax. Almost adds another leaver of Carnauba (albeit very thin )

Field glaze is also a great cleaner. I use it on multimedia screens. Takes all the fingerprints off and leaves a lovey clean sheen.

Did I answer your question?

Yes that's answered my question perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

MAXI-MILAN
31-03-2017, 11:12 AM

FG Very nice QD but I find it alters the water behaviour when use it over fresh coat of Zymol waxes it makes sheeting slower less hydrophicity .

Simonrev
31-03-2017, 12:49 PM
FG Very nice QD but I find it alters the water behaviour when use it over fresh coat of Zymol waxes it makes sheeting slower less hydrophicity .

I hope not by much ... I've just ordered a bottle to use in conjunction with my Zymol waxes ...... :doublesho