Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Garage
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Daimler Super V8
Washmitt Meister

Garage
Vehicle Name Daimler Super V8
Year 1999
Make Daimler
Model Super V 8 with supercharger
Color Mistral Blue
Packages Bespoke
History A bespoke vehicle made for a Jaguar director which i purchased in 2006 with only 22,000 miles on the clock. A show winner in Jaguar comps on an ammature level but i still run the car on odd occasions to any shows in the local area
my Blue Baby
Exterior As standard, with the exception of a new rear exhaust set up, plus a full sized spare wheel has also been added

Interior A director spec, with full Autolux leather (ivory) seating and trim. Sheepskin over mats as standard, and the split rear seat with fully automatic electric adjustments.
Walnut woodwork on dashboard and doors including the half leather steering wheel

In-CarEntertainment The Daimler premium sound system, with sub woofer in the rear
Consisting of CD player multi channel radio, cassette deck........no MP3 player in this model with no facility to add one within the standard set up.
I have added for my own use a USB transmitter set up to work along side the fitted unit

Under the Hood A 4LTR Daimler v8 supercharged engine, the same unit as in a Jaguar XJR
Connected to a Mercedes 5 speed auto box as standard for the model

Suspension Although the Daimler was a top luxury model of the time it still had a full sports suspension, to accomodate the supercharged system

Wheels and Tires 17" "solar" alloys as standard
with Pirelli P zero assemetrico tyres
on a 235/ 50/17/ZR rating