Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Garage
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

My Honda
Washmitt Meister

Garage
Vehicle Name My Honda
Year 2010
Make Honda
Model Civic
Color Polished Metal (Grey: NH737M)
Packages 2.2 EX
History Bought as an 'upgrade' to my 2009 Civic Type S when two became three in our house and having 5 doors made things easier. I've had her for about 18 months now and have kept her as clean as time allows with a baby.

She's only covered 40k miles so far so there's not too much on-road use to contend with but she does need a full correction at some point.

I gave the paint a decontamination and clay not long after I got her as it looks like she'd been kept in an area with plenty of trees and there was quite a bit of sap that needed to be removed.

She has a bit of green moss in the gutters around the rear light cluster which i'll need to remove either with a really thin pipe cleaner or else I'll have to remove the cluster to get better access. I tried to get the bristles of a toothbrush in there which did work but was very slow going so I abandoned the process.

No real modifications to speak of yet as money is tight but I'm happy to just have a good looking, reliable car with a good spec of toys as standard.