Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Garage
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rocket on a rocket
Sponge Jockey

Garage
Vehicle Name rocket on a rocket
Year 2008
Make vauxhall
Model astra
Color white
History the car has had 1 lady owner before me from Scotland.
when i got the car back home i noticed a trolley ding in the drivers door , and there are hot rock burns in the carpet . So i have started a little project to clean her up . i have purchased a few bits , bucket and grit guard , maxi suds 2 , sheepskin MIT , big aqua towel , clay bar medium coarse , silverline silver storm buffer , hex logic orange , green , and black , chemical guys 778 ,
ziano fx kit , dodo juice diamond white , and some auto glym resin polish.
Exterior the only exterior mods im going to acquire will be hella xenon lights with the 6000k hid kit , and the insignia spray jets , and maybe a private number plate

Interior interior mods will be electric folding mirrors , because i park it in an overnight garage im sick of having to lean over and manually fold the mirrors in , also cruise control ,as its a nice cheap little mod.

In-CarEntertainment not at the moment ice is quite expensive and im saving for the interior exterior mods.

Under the Hood just a standard 2ltr turbo

Suspension standard vxr suspension , but i would like some eibachs sportline or pro don't know really.

Wheels and Tires glacier white painted 18" 18 spoke'd nurburgring edition alloys with dunlop sportmax tyres.