Detailing World

Detailing World (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Got an empty wax pot? (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=59245)

timmyboy 09-07-2008 07:13 PM

think my pots are all spoken for for the foreseeable future including the zym 2 oz ones. cant believe theres such a demand for empty wax pots!!!:wave::thumb:those that have contacted me thanks, its post and package only im not selling em!!

Kron 21-07-2008 12:40 PM

Still looking for an empty 4oz Zym pot if anyone has one available.

Alan W 27-08-2008 01:42 PM

Still looking for a Zym0l 2oz pot as used for the Detailing Wax.

Anyone got one please get in touch! :thumb:

Thanks,

Alan W

Trist 27-08-2008 07:42 PM

I have a ***** Glasur pot(the ones that come with the ***** starter cardboard box kit, 4oz I think)

PM me if you want :)

Alan W 27-08-2008 08:16 PM

Many thanks Skyliner34 but I think the Glasur pot is 8oz.

I'm looking for the 2oz pot that the Detailing wac is supplied in or, alternatively, a 4oz Sample pot.

Thanks again for the offer though! :thumb: I'm sure someone else will be interested. :)

Alan W

Alan W 16-09-2008 01:44 PM

I'm still on the hunt for an empty 2oz Zym0l Detailing Wax pot if anyone can help! ;)

Thanks,

Alan W

Epoch 16-09-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan W (Post 1070134)
I'm still on the hunt for an empty 2oz Zym0l Detailing Wax pot if anyone can help! ;)

Thanks,

Alan W

Detail's not a bad wax Alan, nice and oily and a good first layer for the flex agents in bumper paint to bond to before layering up with the higher end Z waxes.

I bought two, decanted the contents into another container and filled one with Vintage and one with Royale :)

Much easier to take out to the car for working with and I tend to do bumpers with the Detail first then the whole car with another other wax ;)

Alan W 16-09-2008 06:59 PM

Hey Jon,

Thanks for the info on the Detailing Wax. :thumb: Don't really need it tho! :lol: Just want the pots for the same reason as yourself! ;)

I'll gladly exchange for some beer money or an empty BOS pot and drawstring bag! :)

Cheers,

Alan

Epoch 16-09-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan W (Post 1070579)
Hey Jon,

Thanks for the info on the Detailing Wax. :thumb: Don't really need it tho! :lol: Just want the pots for the same reason as yourself! ;)

I'll gladly exchange for some beer money or an empty BOS pot and drawstring bag! :)

Cheers,

Alan

Do you really NEED anything else Alan, pot with a ***** sticker and a rubber seal included :lol: (free bump a well :D)

Alan W 16-09-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epoch (Post 1071034)
Do you really NEED anything else Alan, pot with a ***** sticker and a rubber seal included :lol: (free bump a well :D)

Err, thanks Jon! :)

Yes, I NEED! :lol: (Just like you! ;))

P.S. Will buy a couple from the US if I must! :rolleyes:

Alan W

P.S. Anyone want some Zym0l Detail Wax in a tupperware tub? :lol: