Detailing World

Detailing World (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Autoglym (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Magma (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=403119)

ShaunTV4 18-02-2018 12:34 PM

Magma
 
Has anyone use this yet? Thoughts?

Need a fallout remover and this is the only stuff I can find locally available.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OvEr_KiLL 18-02-2018 02:44 PM

yes, see here
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...=401456&page=2
works very well :)

Andyblue 18-02-2018 03:50 PM

I'm looking to get some shortly - think my local Halfords is stocking it now. :)

ShaunTV4 18-02-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OvEr_KiLL (Post 5436951)



Thanks [emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Radish293 18-02-2018 07:45 PM

Picked some up from Halfords just over £9 with Trade Card. It smells better than some sort of citrus over egg. Iíve tried it on my winter wheel trims and removed a small amount of fall out. On the paintwork it didnít do much but perhaps thereís want much to shift. Waiting to give the alloys on my other car a hit.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShaunTV4 20-02-2018 08:30 AM

Thanks guys! [emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Radish293 22-02-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radish293 (Post 5437057)
Picked some up from Halfords just over £9 with Trade Card. It smells better than some sort of citrus over egg. Iíve tried it on my winter wheel trims and removed a small amount of fall out. On the paintwork it didnít do much but perhaps thereís want much to shift. Waiting to give the alloys on my other car a hit.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



Finally got to use it today. Worked well removing fall out from the wheels. Visible contamination removed. A better small than some others. Going to try the trade range liquid clay next time.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShaunTV4 22-02-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radish293 (Post 5438641)
Finally got to use it today. Worked well removing fall out from the wheels. Visible contamination removed. A better small than some others. Going to try the trade range liquid clay next time.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



Iím in two minds as to whether I buy Magma or liquid clay... Iím guessing Liquid Clay would be a little stronger?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

brooklandsracer 22-02-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaunTV4 (Post 5438790)
Iím in two minds as to whether I buy Magma or liquid clay... Iím guessing Liquid Clay would be a little stronger?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would they not both be same product as their trade names are same product but with different name.
Main thing is it is wax safe and you know a lot of testing has gone in to making the product.

TheOuterLimit 23-02-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Gum (Post 5438805)
Our liquid clay has issues in the cold. Magma is, apparently, a different formulation so you might be better sticking with it.

Autoglym- you have cloud point issues, I know it is cold at this time of year but you should get the formulations guys to get a bit of hydrotrope in there.

Incorrect - you need to understand that a cloud point is the temperature ABOVE which a solution of a water-soluble surfactant becomes cloudy.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors