Detailing World Forum banner

Glass cloth recommendations

8K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  chongo 
#1 ·
hi

anyone able to recommend some decent glass cleaning cloths

currently just use kirkland microfibre yellow cloths and autosmart glass cleaner

works pretty good but they can lint a bit

need to be a decent price as will need a few of these:wave:

#4 ·
Recently bought some of the Premium Glass cloths from Rag Master UK and they seem really good but I've only used the Kent ones in the past so I can only go against those.

The Rag Master ones feel as though they bite into the glass, as though they're doing something, hard to describe.

#9 ·
Paragon Microfibre cloths for me. Both the fish scale and waffle weave glass cloths are perfect for use with glass. I work the glass cleaner in with the fish scale as they have more bite then wipe dry with the waffle weave.

The quality doesn't suffer despite the cheap price either.

#16 ·
I also recommend the Klin Korea Glass Shine.
I've tried numerous glass clothes in the past, each of course claiming to be smear free, but they weren't always 100% despite a tried and tested technique, then I tried out the Klin Glass Shine, and I will never look back.
I don't think it's just technique, the cloth plays an important part too, so if you go with Klin and have a good technique then you will have excellent results. I recommend to get two (at least) and use one with product, and one for final buff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.