Detailing World Forum banner

Hello to the Newbies Please Support the forum

299K views 186 replies 162 participants last post by  vsideboy 
#1 ·
:wave:
Hello to all the New members , i hope that you get some valueable information whilst on the site and that you stick around and share your experiences with the rest of the members.

Please read the rules HERE so that you know how we like to run the forum.

To help support the forum and keep it running please remember that we have DW stickers and merchandise .

PM if you need more details .

#171 ·
Hey guys name is Kyle but most call me piggy, I've got to the ripe old age of level 32 and decided to actually do a decent job with cleaning my cars. I've invested around 300 quid in a few products and today I did my 2 BMW's and was very impressed with the finish. Great site by the way I've learned quite a bit in a very short time on here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

#176 ·
Hi guys, names Andy from NI. Relatively new to the detailing world, normally a £5 car wash guy but after getting a new motor, decided to start doing the job myself. Will gladly take any advice into the best tips and techniques having learned so much already. Recently bought the AG interior, exterior and wheels kit and the fristee cleaning kit including cloths etc. intend to order much more over the weekend, but firstly want to gather a few different opinions on kits. Also going to purchase the Guild DA from Argos having read a lot and it seems the best option for someone starting out.

#180 ·
Hello everyone,

Been lurking around the forum for a while but only recently registered.
It seems that I have been neglecting my car for far too long so I decided I join in and try learning as much as possible.

In all fairness, most of my neglect was due to not having dedicated parking in front of the house combined with a lack of or damaged DIY stations in SE London where I reside. Not a big fan of the waterless car washes nor of the £10 sweatshops who are equally as clueless in washing up a car.

#181 ·
Hello all

Newbie here just wanting to say hello. I registered a while ago but had a problem posting which was quickly resolved after talking to Bill on the Detailing World stand at Waxstock. Had a great day there and managed to spend much more than intended!

I’ve found plenty of good advice and guidance here which is fantastic and also sometimes costly as it results in more of “I need that”

So thanks to everyone and hopefully in future I will be able to help others in the same way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.