Detailing World Forum banner

(9yr ownership) My Focus ST sea grey

142K views 376 replies 81 participants last post by  Podie 
#1 · (Edited)
Focus ST sea grey (k-sport prep)

Jus a few pics.

See less See more
#289 ·
Well I had to postpone my winter clean due to two stuck lockers. After various attempts at different garages I had to call in a pro. Thewheelnutman based in barnsley. Due to the damage i made and a little from getting them off if started to refurb my wheel.
Then stripped down calipers for a clean. All arches. Looks like new again.

#296 ·
Thought I'd paint the rear wheel so i matches. Then gave all the arch and caliper a good clean. I didn't strip them this time as I've only cleaned one side. And wasn't 100% doing it without the the other side due to how the handbrake works. It was a little last minute.
Used a mixture of tfr. Jays ph mango wheel cleaner. And jays ph fallout remover. Then a few dressing products. When I do the other side I'll go into more depth of the products.

#297 ·
Managed to get a few jobs done over the weekend. Finished the wheels and ceramic coated them with Krystal Kleen Detail R Evolve X. Finished off dual the reverse light mod. And added some vinyl around the front grill. It's only a tester to see if I could use the cutting tape. So going to tape the grill out and do it right. Ordered some genuine 3m vinyl.

#300 ·
The more I look at yours, the more I am convincing myself to get one! The only problem here is that we only got ST1's, no leather option and only in blue, red, black, silver and electric orange, although the orange ones seem to have been the favourite of boy racers!
Keep up the good work and if I do manage to find a nice, low-mileage example, I might be bothering you for advice!
Cheers
Martin

#303 ·
So after finding a little green from standing water over winter. I decided to take off the roof bars to clean. Thus wasn't as simple as first thought. But I managed it. I'm not one to keep things standard so decided to smooth and paint the bars. Towards the end of finishing them I decided it will look better all flush and smooth. So set about them. .hopefully have them done this weekend.
Need to ceramic coat where the roof bars go try give it some protection in the future.

#310 ·
Lol. You should see my owners club thread. Around 40 to 50 pages...Good car to be honest. I've had no problems with it. Not stupidly loud. In fact mine is really quiet compared to alot of my friends. Does pop when warm. Fuel is crap but I suppose that's what u get with any performance car.

#312 ·
I'm 32 now. I've only ever had 3 cars of my own. I keep and mod them for so long lol. Had my last car for 9 years and it was better than it came out of the showroom. I do have use of other caravan tho. I've owned the focus just over two year now. Gonna be a keeper I think. I'll buy a run around aswell as having our lasses.

Just been to get a pic in the wind and rain. Not bad pic with a mobile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.