Detailing World Forum banner

Blank Car Diagram for job prep

81K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  OCDMike 
#1 ·
Where can i get some car diagrams for prepping a job with a client? You know the kind of thing, a bit like when you hire a car and you do a walkaround and mark any existing damage.

I'd like a electronic copy so I can print-on-demand. I plan to use them to agree with clients on what work will be done where and eventually to record paint depths.

TIA

Damon

#23 ·
Sorry to hijack but it's probably a simple answer, It is in relation to this topic..

When you start this the first time it's quite daunting as your spending alot of money on 'products' and your attempting to show your motor off - and the chances of knackering your bodywork is huge.

So with that in mind ignoring the washing and drying do you do all the stages continously ie clay/polish/wax/shine the whole car - or do you do each individual stage on a panel by panel process clay/polish/wax/shine...?

Confusing i know but on the video's it shows panel by panel..!

BB

#28 ·
hedgehogs

Are you the guy who did the model specific hedghog of the F40 for Nick at Pro-Detailing. If so it was/is fantastic and impressed the customer no end.
He now has a copy of a completed one showing film thickness at 50 points over the car and keeps it in the history folder. Very impressive when you come to sell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.