View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #16
Autoglym
Autoglym HQ

Thanked 1,491 Times in 785 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G220 View Post
Hi Autoglym,

I was wondering if you could give us any information on the new Clean-ALL product you have in your trade range, such as dilution ratios, what it can be used on, does it strip wax, etc.. Is it like Engine and Machine Cleaner?

People on here would probably be intrested in it if it is a good cost effective APC..
Well it seems some of the guys have already answered part of this question.

To give you more of an overview of Clean All, here is some more information that you may find useful:
Clean All does pretty much as the name suggests. It provides a cost effective, concentrated cleaning solution for all interior and exterior surfaces, including paintwork, glass, rubber, fabric, vinyl and plastic. It removes traffic film, oil and grease, brakedust and is available in the following sizes: 5L, 25L, 200L and 1000L. Your local franchisee can provide costs for each size. If you are unsure which AG franchisee covers your area, just let me know your address and I can put you in touch with the right person.

Dilution rates for Clean All are 1:10 parts water.

With regards to any issues concerning it striping wax, this will depend on the type of wax quality or coating that has been applied to the vehicle. AG polishes such as HD Wax and Super Resin Polish tend to have good detergent resistance so dilution rates may need to be adjusted in order to remove the wax.
Autoglym is offline   Reply With Quote