Detailing World Forum banner

Carplan No1 Super Gloss

255K views 338 replies 87 participants last post by  adeel43 
#1 ·
Good Morning Fellow Detailers.

I have seen Carplan No1 Super Gloss ON OFFER at Eurocarpart, has some big claims i.e applies in 10 minutes and last for 12 months etc. Seems to me like a Sonax BSD, QD etc.

I currently use SONAX BSD and it's the Mutts !!. Has anybody used this ? had any experience of it ? I have had varied results with CARPLAN products so not holding up much hope for this one, however if anyone on here has used it, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.:detailer:

#2 ·
Has anyone ever tried this?

Was in Wilko earlier on, as you do, and noticed this product.

It says it's a spray on and wipe off product with up to 12 months protection for £8?!

I imagine too good to be true but even half of that would be good.
Or as it's 'super gloss' could a mix with BSD prove fruitful?

Anyone any experience?

#26 ·
Same here haven't received mine,
Got this email from Euro Car parts do

Thank you for your recent purchase from Euro Car Parts.
As you are aware, one or more items in your order are not in stock at our dispatching warehouse. Therefore we have arranged for them to be transferred from our National Distribution Centre.
To ensure your goods reach you as soon as possible, we have split your order so that if there are any ‘in stock' items in your order, they would be dispatched immediately, shortly followed by the ‘non stock' items as soon as they arrive. Therefore you will receive 2 or more parcels from your order.
We aim to get all your parcels dispatched within 2-4 working days and a confirmation email will be sent to inform you that your parcels are on the way to you.
We will keep you updated if there are any obstacles along the way, however at this very moment, everything is on track.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 02037887842 and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you for shopping with Euro Car Parts, we hope you have a pleasant day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.