Detailing World Forum banner

Need a small but long wheel brush

7K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  azibux1 
#1 ·
Hi

Anyone got any thoughts for something no bigger than the small wheel woolie, but with a longer handle? For getting to the back of the rim (past the brake disc, so not much space height wise)

Thanks!

#5 ·
Any chance you can please compare the size of the sainsburys one to the small wheel woolie please, blurb??

Same for neil and demetri please if you happen to own both please, just don't want to buy it and find they're too big lol as the small wheel woolie only just fits between the rim and brake disc

#6 · (Edited)
Here you go. Sorry about the table cloth. :)

The Sainsburys brush looks huge but it squashes right down to the size of the small woolly. Not much wider than the plastic spine of the Sainsburys I've included to show how thin the hard plastic is.
The medium woolly is way bigger.

Edit: In case it's not obvious, the Sainsburys brush is on its side. It's about 9 cm wide in total and the plastic about 2 cm wide.

And a link to the high res image - https://i.imgur.com/stE6FPs.jpg

#7 ·
Thanks for that. Might have to take a trip to sainsburys! Should work fine if it squashes down like you say.

I guess this is genuinely the purpose of this brush and it's not something else that has been re-purposed by Detailing World as a wheel brush? Lol. So I should find it with the car cleaning stuff/aisle?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.