View Single Post
Old 28-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #23
happyhammer
Sponge Jockey

I'm the owner Rob done the detail for. I cannot be happier with how she looks now, in the flesh it looks even better than the photos. The car looks absloutley stunning from all angles and is amazing the difference Robs magic has made to the car and I cannot stop smiling when seeing the car. I'm almost too scared to take her out the garage in case she gets dirty

Anyone thinking about having there car done I cannot recommend Rob highly enough. He detailed my wifes car after a few issues with the dealership (panda on his blackfire thread), he is a top notch guy and his work speaks for itself. The first thing I did when buying the BMW was call Rob to have her look her sunday best

Rob thanks again for the detail my wife and I are over the moon with how it turned out, look forward to droping her off some time soon

For all the nice comments on the car itself guys, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno1975 View Post
Very Nice, like the smoke finish on those alloys. And am I wrong or has the owner already had the callipers painted?, very sensible. Think I'll be doing that from new myself in future

Danno1975 - No mods to the car is as she lefts the factory. I have to admit I have a big soft spot for the wheels too

28-05-2011 11:05 AM
dooka That has to be one of the best finishes I have seen on one of these BM's, Very nice work there. I bert the owner was happy

Dooka - Owner is over the moon, cannot be happier and I agree I have not seen a better looking finish in the flesh .
happyhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to happyhammer For This Useful Post:
Gleammachine (28-05-2011)