Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection Sponsored by DODO JUICE Light Fantastic , Banana Armour, Orange Crush, Rainforest Rub, Purple Haze - www.dodojuice.com

Old 22-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
silverback
DW Pimp and GC Moderator

Thanked 1,768 Times in 1,119 Posts
Garage
HD cleanse experience............

i havent cleansed the car since i went upto meet stangalang up in oldham,so without the watchful eye of matt (aka stangalang) i decided while the weather was with me to do the car.snow foam,2bm blah blah blah,then onto the HD cleanse.synthetic choclolate smell was fine,i work for cadburrys so i smell it all week,so forgive me for not being hype bout the smell lol,anyway,first things first,a mistake,i didnt use water on the applicator.

so as i went to get a bucket of water and come back to the car the bloody stuff had dried,this stuff drys quick,plus i was out in the sun anyway which didnt help,and it was a bit of a bugger to get off,but nothing abit of QD wouldnt fix.once the pad was kept moist and the HD cleanse was flowing it was fine.i buffed off as soon as the panel was completely coated.then onto the glasur on top.so,simply rules to live by when using HD cleanse.sponge applicator MUST be wet and never let it dry lol.either that or get yourself a little "stangalang" to keep an eye on you

Last edited by silverback; 22-04-2012 at 04:46 PM.
silverback is offline   Reply With Quote