Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > The Official DetailingWorld™ Review Section > LSP
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2017, 10:44 PM   #1
Luke M
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,425 Times in 828 Posts
Detailingworld™ Review Wax Planet Bioshock

Wax Planet Bioshock Review

Introduction:
Wax Planet have consistently impressed on Detailing World and although they have a staple of long standing waxes this one was one of their limited editions that they released a short while ago.
Wax Planet currently have this in production in limited numbers, if you like what you see then look at www.waxplanet.co.uk for more information.

The Product:

The wax is presented in a glass jar, 200ml in size it gives a real quality feel at a great price point. Lemon type of scent with an almost fluorescent colour it's definitely eye catching.

The Method:

This wax had a lovely soft buttery texture and as such loaded very easily. The colour helped to show the load also.

Application was tried with both a dry and damp applicator and although both were easy, the damp was the way forward with this one.

It was really easy to lay down thin layers and this made removal one of the easiest I have ever experienced. Removal was with a Carpro Boa after about ten minutes of cure time and was at a level of ease that is difficult to describe.

The finish on it was amazing. It gave a warm reflective depth which I've tried my best to show.

Water behaviour was also excellent as can be seen.

Price:

This one cost £24.60 including postage. Given that it is a limited edition you will likely not pick one up any time soon. However I am confident that you could take this referral as intended and look at any of their offerings and know you are dealing with a quality company.

Would I use it again?:

Yes easily

Conclusion:

Whats not to love here? I could not fault it in any way.

"Detailingworld™ reviewer has followed the Manufacturers Instructions and accepts no responsibility to any circumstances arising from any member using these products or following this test "
Luke M is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke M For This Useful Post:
Brian1612 (03-02-2017), Jamesrt2004 (02-02-2017), PKNEC (08-02-2017), todds (18-04-2017)