Detailing World Forum banner

Recommend Glass Sealant

18K views 50 replies 33 participants last post by  Rayaan 
#1 ·
Need some options folks. Dont want to go for Angelwax H2go for a third time.
Each time I got a bottle, I used it once, by the time id need to use it again the spray nozzle had disintegrated and the whole bottle has spilled out, contacted AW and got no reply so not going there again.

So what other options are out there that are quick and easy to use and re apply?

#40 ·
Need some options folks. Dont want to go for Angelwax H2go for a third time.

Each time I got a bottle, I used it once, by the time id need to use it again the spray nozzle had disintegrated and the whole bottle has spilled out, contacted AW and got no reply so not going there again.

So what other options are out there that are quick and easy to use and re apply?
I've just got 2 bottles of this so will keep an eye on this issue! The guys at Angelwax especially Matt answer any question I ever ask so I'm surprised you didn't get an answer.

I have got Aquapel on my windscreen at the moment and it's good, best I have had so far is simple old Rain-X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#43 ·
What about GTECHNIQ G1 Clearvision SmartGlass? I’ve not seen it mentioned on this thread but they are quoting 2 years/30,000 miles.

This is something I’m currently looking at now, currently using Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner and Repellent and I only get a week out of it (~550 miles). I have narrowed it down to the G1 mentioned above or HDD Hydrology, both being different in terms of the product but for value and use etc, I’m going with Hydrology.

#46 · (Edited)
What about GTECHNIQ G1 Clearvision SmartGlass? I've not seen it mentioned on this thread but they are quoting 2 years/30,000 miles.

This is something I'm currently looking at now, currently using Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner and Repellent and I only get a week out of it (~550 miles). I have narrowed it down to the G1 mentioned above or HDD Hydrology, both being different in terms of the product but for value and use etc, I'm going with Hydrology.
G1 is very very good, pretty much resilient to anything and lasts ages

I personally like topping it with G5 on the windscreen for even crazier water behaviour

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.