Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Lifestyle > The Sports and Fitness Zone
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Sports and Fitness Zone For everything from Football to Rugby to Tennis and everything in between!

Old 01-02-2018, 02:28 AM   #231
GleemSpray
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 2,369 Times in 1,603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ X-Ray View Post
Sad to see Theo leave, hell be sorely missed but I totally understand - he cant just sit there and watch his career ebb away. This guy was 100% loyal to us throughout the good and bad times at The Arsenal...his goals speak for themselves. But hey, hes going to a good club who will appreciate him.

Hope he does well.
He played really well tonight - high workrate from the off, good vision and team play, not afraid of a tackle, knew where the goal was and was composed in front of goal. 10/10

I think we have a great all-rounder.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
GleemSpray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:47 PM   #232
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Thanked 3,516 Times in 2,400 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&J View Post
At least he came to a club with no ambitions and repercussions whatsoever. If he will play well thats fine, if he will have an off day thats fine as well...there will be no pressure on him like it was from Jose who just demanded the best from him but did not get. Man utd got a player who gave 110% for Arsenal in every game (discard this season, even though he still was the best Arsenal player this season giving them 50% effort).
Aparantly Arsene will be fine with an inconsistent player like Mkhitaryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&J View Post
At least he came to a club with no ambitions and repercussions whatsoever. If he will play well thats fine, if he will have an off day thats fine as well...there will be no pressure on him like it was from Jose who just demanded the best from him but did not get. Man utd got a player who gave 110% for Arsenal in every game (discard this season, even though he still was the best Arsenal player this season giving them 50% effort).
Aparantly Arsene will be fine with an inconsistent player like Mkhitaryan

Er, we finished above you for the past 3 seasons - Id say the acquisition of BVBs chief scout and FCBs Director of Football was pretty ambitious which has already started to bear fruit in this window reuniting Mkhitaryan and #YoPierre 🔥
Jos Mourinho plays coward football , 99% of your own fans say the same - me, I go for entertainment. 2-0 down and you bring on Fellaini. Mourinho cant coach or develop talent just take a look where Rashford resides now and where Sanchez played when you were getting oled and chasing shadows in front of over 80,000 people under the lights at Wembley when Spuds pulled your pants down last night...although, he taught Phil Jones to back heel pretty well by the looks of it

Mourinho has spent over 300 mil and still, youre light years away from Manchester City - not even close. Snchez is just a toy that the little coward man bought just to spite the mighty Pep because hes jealous.

Manchester United are now in Manchester Citys shadow...roles have reversed...Manchester is now blue.

Just let that sink in
DJ X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:55 PM   #233
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GleemSpray View Post
He played really well tonight - high workrate from the off, good vision and team play, not afraid of a tackle, knew where the goal was and was composed in front of goal. 10/10

I think we have a great all-rounder.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Theo is a quality player and nice fella - loyal to the end.

Obviously, I hope hes rubbish on Saturday 😉
Old 02-02-2018, 03:24 AM   #234
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 6,441 Times in 4,126 Posts
https://youtu.be/kBuegsikVbE

Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kerr For This Useful Post:
bigmac3161 (02-02-2018)
Old 05-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #235
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Garage
Electrifying from Arsenal, destroyed Everton , what a debut from Mkhitaryan 3 assists , good tackling, closing down, shots and defending - linked up perfectly with Auba who scored a beautiful goal.

Only one game but, they both looked like they have played for us forever. Foot off the gas 2nd half but game was done and dusted. Not sure about Mustafi but hey.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:26 PM   #236
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Things have been brewing at Chelsea recently. It looks like things are getting worse.

I think all the rumours might be right that Conte's job is at risk.

Last edited by Kerr; 05-02-2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:23 PM   #237
bigmac3161
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Another immense performance from the most underrated player in the league. Does all the dirty work and can play as well
Did I miss something was pea even playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigmac3161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #238
brooklandsracer
Orbital Oracle

Not the Premier League but a big shout for top work done at Southend by Chris Powell. First new manager to win 3 games on the bounce for 58 years and what a way to do it by smashing the league leaders 3-1.

Must help having Southend in his blood having played over 250 games for them. Phil Brown a distant memory now with 8 losses on the bounce.
brooklandsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:55 PM   #239
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Sad news about Liam Miller.

36 is far too young. He leaves behind his wife and 3 young kids.

Last edited by Kerr; 10-02-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:45 PM   #240
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac3161 View Post

Another immense performance from the most underrated player in the league. Does all the dirty work and can play as well
Did I miss something was pea even playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1-0 aint no thang. Funny how you only post when you win - youre right though , he played well. Where did you watch it in bed?

Such a shame you wasnt there live to see it eh? Perhaps one day youll stick your hand in your pocket and support your team 👍

Maybe not 😀