Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Regional Groups & Meets > Northern and Southern Ireland
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-01-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
pug206
Sponge Jockey

Machine polishing paint correction courses

Does anyone know of any paint correction courses in northern Ireland. Looking for a advanced course that covers all steps
pug206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 01:54 AM   #2
todds
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Check out with rollo the owner of orchard autocare. they are in the manufacturers sub-forum and you could put up a post there.They are in northern ireland.
regards
todds
todds is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to todds For This Useful Post:
pug206 (28-01-2018)
Old 28-01-2018, 07:03 AM   #3
Cookies
Distinguished Detailer + Dw Reviewer

Thanked 4,762 Times in 3,492 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pug206 View Post
Does anyone know of any paint correction courses in northern Ireland. Looking for a advanced course that covers all steps
As todds says, I know Rollo did one-to-one tuition courses, so it's definitely worth giving him a shout.

Really nice guy, and his standard of work is simply outstanding.

Google Orchard Autocare (the products side of the business) and his contact details will be in there, or have a look for Orchard County Detailing (OCD-ni).

Good luck

Cooks

Sent from my Wenger 16999
Cookies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cookies For This Useful Post:
pug206 (28-01-2018), Ronnie (06-02-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 12:11 PM   #4
Ronnie
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 2,987 Times in 1,428 Posts
Hi there, many thanks for the recommendations. We do offer 1-1 courses, but find them better if you are an absolute beginner to give you the basic building blocks to work from, or as someone who has a good knowledge looking to hone your skills. We had looked at group days and having done many myself both running them and partaking in them, they are good but ultimately fail as they are less focused on the individual needs of people.

Now I am thinking of running a series of back to basics group days where we take bite sized chunks from beginning to end and go into the how and why we do things as well as dispelling the crap thats not needed from years of detailing and working on so many different cars. Check out the Orchard Autocare section for more info or feel free to call me on 07784258006

Many thanks
Rollo
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronnie For This Useful Post:
Cookies (06-02-2018), pug206 (06-02-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 05:26 PM   #5
pug206
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
Hi there, many thanks for the recommendations. We do offer 1-1 courses, but find them better if you are an absolute beginner to give you the basic building blocks to work from, or as someone who has a good knowledge looking to hone your skills. We had looked at group days and having done many myself both running them and partaking in them, they are good but ultimately fail as they are less focused on the individual needs of people.

Now I am thinking of running a series of back to basics group days where we take bite sized chunks from beginning to end and go into the how and why we do things as well as dispelling the crap thats not needed from years of detailing and working on so many different cars. Check out the Orchard Autocare section for more info or feel free to call me on 07784258006

Many thanks
Rollo
Pm'd you ronnie
pug206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #6
Cookies
Distinguished Detailer + Dw Reviewer

Thanked 4,762 Times in 3,492 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post

Many thanks
Rollo
I may just keep an eye on this Ronnie. Always good to have some fun with cars!!

Cooks
Cookies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cookies For This Useful Post:
Ronnie (07-02-2018)