Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Lifestyle > The Sports and Fitness Zone
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Sports and Fitness Zone For everything from Football to Rugby to Tennis and everything in between!

Old 04-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #251
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 6,363 Times in 4,087 Posts
Fiorentina's captain Davide Astori has been found dead in his hotel room before today's game.
Kerr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 10:01 PM   #252
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

What a shocking performance by Chelsea earlier. Absolutely no effort to make a game of football at all. Totally negative beyond belief.

There just shouldn't be such a big divide between two of the better teams in the league.

Things can't keep bumbling on at Arsenal.

Last edited by Kerr; 05-03-2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:09 PM   #253
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Thanked 3,515 Times in 2,399 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerr View Post
What a shocking performance by Chelsea earlier. Absolutely no effort to make a game of football at all. Totally negative beyond belief.

There just shouldn't be such a big divide between two of the better teams in the lead.

Things can't keep bumbling on at Arsenal.
I’ve never seen nothing like that Chelsea game, boring af - playing with no strikers and not a single shot on goal. Atrocious. £70 mil of Striker in Morata on the bench and Giroud, who’s ideal for some of the long balls they were trying to get to Hazard.

As for Arsenal, we seriously need to snap out of this but I don’t see it happening anytime soon our goalkeeper and defence is not only rubbish they don’t have any confidence and neither does the rest of the team.
Personally, I don’t just blame Wenger - the players have to take some of the blame here - looks like he’s lost them from where I’m sitting. It’s gonna be more of the same until we get another manager and some new defenders and a DM.
Respect is due for what Wenger has done in the past and I wouldn’t sack him I think there should be a mutual agreement, then just leave in the summer.
DJ X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:13 PM   #254
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Thanked 3,515 Times in 2,399 Posts
Garage
🤣🤣🤣🤣🃏
DJ X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:49 PM   #255
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Glad to have beaten Rangers today. We've been off the boil for a while and Rangers have been getting results.

There was too many comments about how Scottish football needed Rangers to win this. Quite clearly the ref and linesman had been sent the same requirement.

Some really poor decisions and the red being one of the worst.

Rangers burst a gut at home today, but even with a lot assistance they fell shot.

Pleased with the win, but annoyed with how bad my team were and how much assistance Rangers were given.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerr For This Useful Post:
Brian1612 (12-03-2018), weedougall78 (11-03-2018)
Old 11-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #256
nbray67
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,588 Posts
Garage
Quote:

Kerr, you quote some pretty accurate facts on this thread pal but if you think that elbow, deliberate as well, was not worthy of a red card then you need to take another look at the replays.

Cracking match btw and I'm pleased for the Celtic win but that was a deserved red card imo.
nbray67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:15 PM   #257
GleemSpray

Thanked 2,362 Times in 1,596 Posts
Quote:
That elbow was definitely a Red card, by any measure.
GleemSpray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:44 PM   #258
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Pair of lightweights. I would never have lasted a game of football under you two.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerr For This Useful Post:
GleemSpray (12-03-2018), nbray67 (12-03-2018)
Old 12-03-2018, 01:00 AM   #259
Brian1612

Thanked 2,924 Times in 1,912 Posts
I would agree with Kerr 100%. It wasn't intentional in the slightest as he had no idea where morelos was. He didn't look over his shoulder nor did he throw his elbow out. He put his full arm out to shield the ball and unfortunately his elbow caught him in the face but to say it was intentional is nonsense.

As for red cards Declan John should have walked in the first half for the wild, straight legged knee high lunge on Rogic. Not even a foul was awarded for a potentially leg breaking challenge, luckily Rogic was sensible enough to jump. Once again the refereeing was disgraceful with some ridiculous decisions going in Rangers favour. The officials failed to notice Simunovic getting hauled down in the box during a corner conveniently.

Luckily their best efforts to see rangers win failed and the best team on the day won.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Brian1612 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brian1612 For This Useful Post:
Kerr (12-03-2018)
Old 12-03-2018, 09:55 AM   #260
GleemSpray

Thanked 2,362 Times in 1,596 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian1612 View Post
I would agree with Kerr 100%. It wasn't intentional in the slightest as he had no idea where morelos was. He didn't look over his shoulder nor did he throw his elbow out. He put his full arm out to shield the ball and unfortunately his elbow caught him in the face but to say it was intentional is nonsense.

As for red cards Declan John should have walked in the first half for the wild, straight legged knee high lunge on Rogic. Not even a foul was awarded for a potentially leg breaking challenge, luckily Rogic was sensible enough to jump. Once again the refereeing was disgraceful with some ridiculous decisions going in Rangers favour. The officials failed to notice Simunovic getting hauled down in the box during a corner conveniently.

Luckily their best efforts to see rangers win failed and the best team on the day won.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Nice impartial and balanced view of the game there Brian.

You and DJ-Xray would make a great team of TV pundits...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
GleemSpray is offline   Reply With Quote