Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Bear Car Care
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bear Car Care Bear was launched in 2016, Formulated by enthusiastic detailers it is our aim to make products the way we feel they should work and bring them to you. Bear is a brand based on very simple things , quality easy to use products and a team of amazing enthusiasts helping to drive us forward to show this.Here it is our vision and products. Please check out our shop and view the range. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-10-2018, 09:01 AM   #1
Bustanut
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Bustanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,779
Thanked 430 Times in 354 Posts
Garage
Bear car care - eradicate fall out remover product review

My parcel arrived on Friday morning, thanks Ash.


It arrived in perfect time for a pre sale clean up.
First review is of Bears Eradicate fallout remover. My first impression was the bottle and trigger feel nice and robust and it sits nicely in the hand (500ml bottle tested). It was nice to see a full size trigger as I cannot stand the tiny ones that some other suppliers use at present.



The smell is to be expected and is similar to other fall out removers.
The wheels were filthy as they had not been cleaned in a while so I sprayed a good amount onto a dry wheel and let it sit for a few



First impressions were good as it looked like a more gel and stayed in place on the wheel without running down.





As the wheels were so dirty I decided not to agitate and just pressure washed off to give an idea of cleaning power.

It rinsed off easily and took most of the dirt with it.



They did need another hit so I sprayed them again and let it sit for a minute before agitating with various wheel brushes. The product gave a light foam as it was agitated and seemed to pull the last bits of dirt off with out any problem.

Would I use it again. Yes I like the bottle and the trigger is a big plus as is the viscocity of the product.

Last edited by Bustanut; 14-10-2018 at 12:28 PM.
Bustanut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bustanut For This Useful Post:
Andyblue (14-10-2018), Bear_Ash (14-10-2018), nbray67 (14-10-2018)
Old 14-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #2
Andyblue
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Andyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Hiding all the Black Friday / Christmas detailing stuff bought :)
Posts: 4,022
Thanks: 1,431
Thanked 1,904 Times in 1,669 Posts
Good review - nice package of “samples” to try out sent to you. Very generous to send full size samples out

Looks to have cleaned wheels well - I’ve used their Vortex wheel cleaner (gel type as well) and have been very pleased with it, so I think adding this as a 2nd stage cleaner would be brilliant.

Liking the fact this is a gel type, so doesn’t just run away from what it’s supposed to do...

Looking forward to your thoughts on the other samples you got to try
Andyblue is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andyblue For This Useful Post:
Bustanut (14-10-2018)
Old 14-10-2018, 09:36 AM   #3
nbray67
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
nbray67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nott's
Posts: 3,793
Thanks: 1,826
Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,751 Posts
Garage
Hi Bustanut.

While in IMGUR, open up the image, select 'large thumbnail' in the image sizes, click on the 'copy' button on the BBCode and simply paste this link onto the forum as per this -

I see your links above don't have [img] and [/img] at the beginning/end of the links.
Hope this helps pal.

nbray67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nbray67 For This Useful Post:
Bustanut (14-10-2018)
Old 14-10-2018, 10:47 AM   #4
Bear_Ash
DW Sponsor
 
Bear_Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 86
Thanks: 59
Thanked 85 Times in 43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustanut View Post
My parcel arrived on Frida morning, thanks Ash.
https://i.imgur.com/YrVQGrv.jpg

It arrived in perfect time for a pre sale clean up.
First review is of Bears Eradicate fallout remover. My first impression was the bottle and trigger feel nice and robust and it sits nicely in the hand (500ml bottle tested). It was nice to see a full size trigger as I cannot stand the tiny ones that some other suppliers use at present.

https://i.imgur.com/9KHU9cW.jpg

The smell is to be expected and is similar to other fall out removers.
The wheels were filthy as they had not been cleaned in a while so I sprayed a good amount onto a dry wheel and let it sit for a few minutes.

https://i.imgur.com/QXZttH1.jpg

First impressions were good as it looked like a more gel and stayed in place on the wheel without running down.

https://i.imgur.com/1qTcfEg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MDp6BKj.jpg

As the wheels were so dirty I decided not to agitate and just pressure washed off to give an idea of cleaning power.

It rinsed off easily and took most of the dirt with it.

https://i.imgur.com/MFEkLFt.jpg

They did need another hit so I sprayed them again and let it sit for a minute before agitating with various wheel brushes. The product gave a light foam as it was agitated and seemed to pull the last bits of dirt off with out any problem.

Would I use it again. Yes I like the bottle and the trigger is a big plus as is the viscocity of the product.

Apologies for links to photos I couldn’t get the pics to post from imgur.

Morning Buddy,


Thank you for this I am pleased you like the triggers as this is a recent change.
I was fairly happy with the first triggers I choose but after some feedback and another look they just didn't do the iron remover or wheel cleaner justice.
So after resting I decided to change the whole range and upgrade to the triggers you received. With these they handle product a lot better and you can go from a ultra fine mist for a detailer to a stronger jet for a wheel cleaner or pre wash.

for me its all part of making sure the product and packaging work as well as they can and with these new triggers I belive its now 100%
__________________
Bear_Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bear_Ash For This Useful Post:
Bustanut (14-10-2018)
Old 14-10-2018, 12:22 PM   #5
Bustanut
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Bustanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,779
Thanked 430 Times in 354 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyblue View Post
Good review - nice package of “samples” to try out sent to you. Very generous to send full size samples out

Looks to have cleaned wheels well - I’ve used their Vortex wheel cleaner (gel type as well) and have been very pleased with it, so I think adding this as a 2nd stage cleaner would be brilliant.

Liking the fact this is a gel type, so doesn’t just run away from what it’s supposed to do...

Looking forward to your thoughts on the other samples you got to try
Thanks, I much prefer the gel type fall outs and I’ve tried most of the big brands. Other reviews to follow once I can figure these photos out.
Bustanut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bustanut For This Useful Post:
Andyblue (14-10-2018)
Old 14-10-2018, 12:24 PM   #6
Bustanut
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Bustanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,779
Thanked 430 Times in 354 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbray67 View Post
Hi Bustanut.

While in IMGUR, open up the image, select 'large thumbnail' in the image sizes, click on the 'copy' button on the BBCode and simply paste this link onto the forum as per this -

I see your links above don't have [img] and [/img] at the beginning/end of the links.
Hope this helps pal.

Thanks for your help. I have the photos up as per your instructions but they are really big.
Bustanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #7
Bustanut
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Bustanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,779
Thanked 430 Times in 354 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear_Ash View Post
Morning Buddy,


Thank you for this I am pleased you like the triggers as this is a recent change.
I was fairly happy with the first triggers I choose but after some feedback and another look they just didn't do the iron remover or wheel cleaner justice.
So after resting I decided to change the whole range and upgrade to the triggers you received. With these they handle product a lot better and you can go from a ultra fine mist for a detailer to a stronger jet for a wheel cleaner or pre wash.

for me its all part of making sure the product and packaging work as well as they can and with these new triggers I belive its now 100%
Ash, I love these triggers. One of the best I’ve used. Ergonomically spot on. Be keen to see how they last over time, especially with product like fallout removers through them.
Bustanut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bustanut For This Useful Post:
Bear_Ash (14-10-2018), Fairtony (14-10-2018)
Old 14-10-2018, 02:05 PM   #8
nbray67
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
nbray67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nott's
Posts: 3,793
Thanks: 1,826
Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,751 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustanut View Post
Thanks for your help. I have the photos up as per your instructions but they are really big.
Did you click on the image size - large thumbnail?

If so, try small or med thumbnail although that image I posted up is a large thumbnail.

You can preview the post before you post it up if that helps pal.
nbray67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:45 PM   #9
Bustanut
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Bustanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,779
Thanked 430 Times in 354 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbray67 View Post
Did you click on the image size - large thumbnail?

If so, try small or med thumbnail although that image I posted up is a large thumbnail.

You can preview the post before you post it up if that helps pal.
I used my iPad and the screen looked nothing like the option you showed. I’ll figure it out eventually.
Thanks again
Bustanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors