Detailing World Forum banner

Drivers Collective Cars N Coffee Aberdeen

44K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  Derekh929 
#1 ·
Well was a great meet over 100 cars here is some of the pics from the day.
Raised over £2500 for charity as well.

AMG in with the big boys

Stunning Mustang

nice m4

This was very nice

VR6 Mk1 Golf was stunning

One for Davey

Nice M3

Later on the Porsche crew took over

Big boys toys stunning, all be it the 918 colour choice not for me.

Enjoy

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Pics from the latest meet another great event with great cars as was.

Stunning Lotus

Just a normal Tesco car park then we arrive

Onto Stoney Harbour for a cracking meet

Hope you enjoyed was a great mix of cars and ages of owners giving a great drive out on some great Scottish Roads and then onto some banter

#12 ·
I just don't like the multi coloured AM, I think you get your lunch and a pack and something else I believe, I have started to love some Porshes after going to all these meets never been a fan of them till latest gen and out of my league old school car I really like.

#14 ·
First new NSX I've seen. It's a nice car.

I was surprised to see a few cars that weren't immaculate as they should be. I know it's not a show and shine, but not many cars were prepared for a show. A few were a little rough. This GT4 annoyed me as the front is different colour than the rest of the car. There was a very obvious gold tint through the wings.

#15 · (Edited)
Some very nice metal there, huge amount of Porsche in this corner, thanks for posting up , see PB still ok on mobile, they had buetiful blue one at last GT Scotland meet have to say liked it but £120k for Honda pushing it for me.
Sometimes hard to get them there clean as have a we blast out on way across some like the used look , the tartan outlaw was leading out in hid GT3 RS he really does get the good of his love to see them used for what they are designed to do, not stuck in a bubble doing 100miles a year:doublesho

#18 ·
Pretty sure we overtook that Peugeot 205 today. He must have driven some distance though to be up with you as we seen him coming back from Glencoe.

Hardly much chance of two yellow 205 Rallyes in the one day.
That was last Sunday we started at Sandy Thains old dealers near Kemnay , yes not many of these going about here loved it, we had 14 cars in total some had already gone up to the lecht and only some in the pics as some headed back to Fennel for breakfast it was very busy, was stunning 911 RS4.0 out side.
hoping we will get another meet in before end of year and a few bigger trips hopefully next year

#21 ·
Derek, looks like a good event.
We had Dario Franchitti and Max Chilton and a few of their buddies turn up at our humble Cars & Coffee meeting last October. Attached a picture of the cars they were in. Some guy called "Walter" scribbled on the Porsche fuel filler.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the drivers but there's a short video clip of them leaving on the Inverness Cars & Coffee FB page (Oct 08)

Attachments

#22 ·
Sorry I missed that I will have to check out that video, were Dario and Max doing the NC500 or just a promo video, Dario is a top bloke so is his brother down to earth and true petrol heads spoken to them at goodwood.
That's a great turn out of top motors for the cars and coffee and will have to take the AMG along the next time im in Inverness for a weekend.
Is it on Easter Sunday?
Thanks for posting up, Walter as well that had been a great morning:thumb:

#27 ·
Derek, think they were in fact on the NC and someone mentioned to them about the Cars and Coffee on the Saturday and they appeared there on the Sunday morning. Don't usually get many supercars there. You're right, they were top blokes. Dario was looking at the M6, wanted to know if it was an ''M'' car. He was also chatting away when he was looking at an Integrale. He has one of his own, said they are great cars.
Unfortunately, Walter was only there in ink so to speak. Stiq Blomquist's signature was also on one of the cars.
Haven't been in McGregors for a long time. Waiting for the 6 numbers to come up !!

#28 ·
Never mind if you pop to festival of speed im sure Walter and stig will be there:D
Yes Dario has a large collection of cars I believe he still has his F40 in Scotland as well as a few others, a guy I know met his brother and him at Lemans and they said the same top guys and out and out petrol heads that know their stuff.
Surprised he did not make a bid on your motor I bet he is always on the look out for more great cars to join his fleet.

Yes numbers forst before another Macgregor's trip for sure:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.