Detailing World Forum banner

extra long alloy brushes . when can we expect

8K views 52 replies 15 participants last post by  dazerc 
#1 ·
when will we get them placed order in feb.????:censored:

#31 ·
An update: the head is made, the handle will be complete in 10 days, production will take one day (!) and we should have them for back orders before the end of the month.
We will therefore have plenty of stock for the NEC Classic Car Show if anyone sees us there (usual place, top of the stairs).

#42 ·
Right, massive disappointment this end, as I got back today from 3 days away to find 7 boxes of brushes, and frankly, they are not up to the mark. I cannot let them go out.
I thought you all had a right to know.
Will keep everyone posted.
Sorry (and also to sorry to the office furniture which bore the brunt of my disappointment).
Mark

#47 ·
THEY ARE HERE !!!!
Just arrived, our famous and long-lost brushes to fulfill back orders first, then what's left over will be made available first come first served. Despatch of back orders today.

More obviously to come, but we airfreighted these in to get them out for Christmas.

Sorry for the delay, you can all stop ringing me now !!

#53 ·
I have used my new brush quite a few times now and i don't think its as good as the old one. It doesn't seam to have as many brissles on it.

Its still better than any other brush but it feels like the wire rubs on the spokes of my alloys more than the old brush i had

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.