Detailing World Forum banner

Car Seat Covers

14K views 74 replies 16 participants last post by  Ninja59 
#1 ·
#63 · (Edited)
look forward to pics of finished article, a nice big logo would be good like the sound of the grey and the blue stitching as long as it stands out well the blue.

These def need a group buy, hope the mods agree to use of the logo.

Everyone should have at least 1 of these and for those that detail for a bit of money or even its there job these simply with the logo saying detailing world although not there company name it would be very ambiguous and show a professionalism.

Im now unemployed but would still have 2

Just thought ive been very presumptuous as though they would be stitched but bet they are decal type?
If they are printed on how well do they stand up to the washing machine?
especially as grey i dare say they will often need a dip.

#64 · (Edited)
Being grey I figured it was the best colour but they should last a few dozen washes provided they are washed on a cool (less than 40 degree) cycle.

The logo is heat applied, yes.

DWChief has agreed to the use of the logo, just waiting for my post to be approved in the DW Merchandise section and then GBs makes sense. (now done)

You can now make an advance order here: http://www.raceglaze.co.uk/car-seat-covers/detailing-world-nylon-car-seat-cover/

#68 ·
I have been with my supplier today actually, and wondered of anyone was going to comment on the image I posted 2 weeks ago.
I shall therefore take it that everyone is happy with these and will order them in the morning, with the logo that style and size. Should have them in a week.

#75 ·
just thought i would say thanks Mark! heres a little pic to wet peoples appetite :lol: not perfectly fitted it was raining but i could not resist excellent save me from dirty trousers when cleaning i might use it more to save jean transfer on the cream sections!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.