Detailing World Forum banner

DW-only specials - brushes, towles, dusters at Morethanpolish

13K views 80 replies 34 participants last post by  Dannymct 
#1 · (Edited)
We've got some cracking special offers at Morethanpolish of (currently) 4 new products that we have sourced at superb discounts. These will all be familiar to anyone who spends much time on here, at very keen prices - in fact, THE CHEAPEST YOU'LL FIND ON HERE ON THE BLUE MEGA DRYING TOWELS !

THESE ARE ONLY £7.50 FOR ONE, DELIVERED, £13.50 FOR 2 DELIVERED, AND £33 FOR 5 DELIVERED.

The page is not accessible any way other than via the link shown below, so really is only for members on here. All prices shown include postage and packing to mainland UK addresses and we've included discounts for multi-buys.

We're hoping this becomes a popular page as new products will be added when we get them.

See: www.morethanpolish.com/dwoffer

4 Feb. - Towels in stock, all orders to date fulfilled
22 Feb. - everything still in stock, including the new Noodle Mitts. And you still can't buy the mega blue drying towels cheaper (delivered) anywhere else.

See less See more
#49 ·
To all of those who've bought the blue drying towels.

Be carefull what you put in the wash with them because it WILL come out blue! There's a fair amount of blue dye come out of these things when they're washed.

I've been using one for a good while now and the only thing that comes close to these for drying power is the Dry-u-Kwik towels.

Mark. With regards to the wool dusters.
Are they really exactly same as the others apart from the logo on the handle?
If thats the case I think I might have one of them off you, they're cracking pieces of kit.

#51 ·
Mark...

Just placed an order for two of these towels. The HSBC payment process errored at the end, but i think the payment went through. Just wanted to check with you that everything was ok with the order. I've just sent you a PM with my details.

Thanks, Craig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.