Detailing World Forum banner

DW-only specials - brushes, towles, dusters at Morethanpolish

13K views 80 replies 34 participants last post by  Dannymct 
#1 · (Edited)
We've got some cracking special offers at Morethanpolish of (currently) 4 new products that we have sourced at superb discounts. These will all be familiar to anyone who spends much time on here, at very keen prices - in fact, THE CHEAPEST YOU'LL FIND ON HERE ON THE BLUE MEGA DRYING TOWELS !

THESE ARE ONLY £7.50 FOR ONE, DELIVERED, £13.50 FOR 2 DELIVERED, AND £33 FOR 5 DELIVERED.

The page is not accessible any way other than via the link shown below, so really is only for members on here. All prices shown include postage and packing to mainland UK addresses and we've included discounts for multi-buys.

We're hoping this becomes a popular page as new products will be added when we get them.

See: www.morethanpolish.com/dwoffer

4 Feb. - Towels in stock, all orders to date fulfilled
22 Feb. - everything still in stock, including the new Noodle Mitts. And you still can't buy the mega blue drying towels cheaper (delivered) anywhere else.

See less See more
#56 ·
Currently we have plenty in but they are going out at a hell of a rate - many people are buying but not posting up here to say so, so I would suggest you get what you want now.
Note new offer on Noodle Wash Mitt.

And I will try to put some new offers up when we get stuff in, but this is likely to be erratic.

#60 ·
looks like some good offers on there, and to keep from people not on DW using the offers have you thought of asking for a note to be added to the payment with the username or something like that? also on the mitts where it says 1 for £4.50 it also says below 1 for £7.50, i know it means 2 and just a mistake, but thought id let you know

#77 ·
I recieved mine 3 weeks after initial order ... think it was a tad late ... and not the courier delivery i paid for ... nor a sorry email to say they where going to be late! Will not recommend and will buy off other approved traders that seem to offer a much better service ...

Rant Over!

#79 · (Edited)
As you have decided to have a rant on here it is only fair we put our side of the process over.
1. The order was indeed mislaid and not processed until a number of days after you sent it to us. We apologised for this, as we weren't aware that it had not been processed due to non-arrival of an order alert e-mail from our website. We have now replaced the entire website, though these 2 facts are not necessaryily linked. Note that your first towels order several weeks prior arrived in very good time so we are not serially incompetent.
2. We sent it out by next day courier on the date you enquired, at our expense - these towels are all sent post free i.e. at our option of delivery method.
3. The courier company carded the wrong premises twice and we arranged for them to try a third time to find your house, which is, in your own words, in the middle of a field down a track. We obvoiusly have no control ove rthe coureirs company local delivery vehicles, but we use the UKs largest full time professional delivery network, CityLink.
4. During this whole process we awaited the courier reports via our tracking system and kept you informed, almost as if it were a life or death delivery of plasma.
5. Finally you gave us a work address where our couriers delivered on the 4th day. We paid for an additional delivery fee for this.
6. Our towels are the lowest delivered price on DW and we've hundreds of satisfied customers for these and many other products - thats why we have 30,000 customers worldwide, though we do occasionaly mess (apologies to all who saw this starred out originally, the word used was 'male chicken') up, for which we apologised to you and your partner verbally several times, we do try very hard.

So, new customers, feel free to order, you will get your products despatched the same day if ordered by 2pm and many arrive the next day, the rest usually the day after.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.