Detailing World Forum banner

Car Seat Covers

14K views 74 replies 16 participants last post by  Ninja59 
#1 ·
#35 ·
That is a source we know of but the file still has to be created as a transfer which requires an amount of work to put it into the process and correct format, which we then spread across a minimum of covers.
Of course we can do one-offs but they would be rather pricey.......

Sorry, but this useful post isn't going to cut the minimums or shorten any lead time.

#37 ·
Any updates on numbers for these?

Let's start a list

1) -Mat- x2 (either design, I'll go with majority, but would prefer the Auto Emocion one)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Hope we get the numbers needed................. Please add your name to the list, and quantity required, and in bracked which design, either "Seat Sport" or "Auto Emocion"

Hopefully that'll help Mark get an idea of numbers etc

#38 ·
Good idea Mat - as these will go up by £2.50 in Jan - just had prices rises in from my supplier, so:
If we get the numbers by 14 December I will place the order for the GB.
If it's after, can someone call my office, by 23rd December, and place the order with my team. I shall be away on holiday. Could you do that Mat ? We'd then deliver in Jan at the 2010 prices.

#43 ·
Detailing World logo would look good and possible more uptake especially as they are more likely used when detailing or servicing.
Stuck in boot as back up for rainy wheel change etc.

Its not the vat rise i think it refers to as such, as everything prices rise from suppliers often inline with rising material costs yadda yadda

#52 ·
Right, great news !

I reckon there will be enough demand for these that I am prepared to take on the new artwork production costs and keep them at our standard price of £15 each, inc VAT.

Therefore the covers will be on a light grey background which will set off the DW logo very well. Shipping will be our standard £3 no matter how many you order.

All I need to do now is find out how many to make - so who wants one (or more) - please sign up below. I plan to hit the 'print' button in 2 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.