Detailing World Forum banner

Car Seat Covers

14K views 74 replies 16 participants last post by  Ninja59 
#1 ·
#10 ·
TBH, I think the old "Seat Sport" logo is becoming a bit out-dated... I would like something more like the new type design. (sorry, can't find the pic ATM)

Here' the best I can find

I was thinking just the seat logo, with auto emocion underneath in the correct font (I'm sure I could knock up a photoshop of what I mean, if I can't find an original)

#6 ·
Let me get some numbers together guys on Monday.

The way it works is a set up cost for artwork we don't already have, which I can cover by spreading it over however many covers are paid for under a GB-type arrangement - so the more people who join in the lower their premium over stock cover prices becomes.

e.g. if artwork is £30 and 15 people order cover price will be £17.99 (std stock cover is £14.99). If we get 30 I'll pay for the artwork costs.

So let me get some numbers, I'll post them up and you can run a list on the relevant forums (for these Seat ones and also the Smart discussion also under way).

#12 ·
Smart Seat Covers - will available in 2 weeks time at £14.99. Style the same as the ones illustrated on our website. I will post up a link on the site today so you can order.

Seat Sport - we can do it, just working out the costs/minimums.

Ford - available from stock. Will add link.

#16 ·
Smart Seat Covers - will available in 2 weeks time at £14.99. Style the same as the ones illustrated on our website. I will post up a link on the site today so you can order.

Seat Sport - we can do it, just working out the costs/minimums.

Ford - available from stock. Will add link.
The Ford ones, are they on your site? or are going to add a new link to them?

#19 ·
Right, got the good news on Seat seat covers - though it makes it complicated...

Basically, we can do both suggested logos but there is a minimum order of 25 of each. So, we need to start 2 lists, one for 'Sport' and one for 'Emocion'. When either reaches the target we'll ask for the money and produce that one and wait for the other list. Prices will be £17 each, with carraige fixed at £3 for up to 4 covers (UK mainland, other rates will apply elsewhere).

The fabric colour can be ANY of our standard colours from here: http://www.morethanpolish.com/Protective-seat-covers.asp We take no responsibility if your choice of colour looks awful!

I think you guys will be letting other Forums know, so if you are adding to the list on behalf of others, please put your numbers in next to your name and act as a paypoint for them.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.