Detailing World Forum banner

The sexy one !!!

5K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  RivieraV 
#1 ·
73% and smells like Marzipan...

See less See more
#13 ·
You buy it from Mark at RACEGLAZE.... It is a fantastic wax with minimum 73% carnauba, so it is higher than royae,, but a fraction of the price.. I also have the 55 and that is a great wax also, but you can also buy the normal black label, again a superb wax ..

#17 ·
Black Label is 66% white carnauba, Reserve is 73%, so the only wax I know of which has a higher content is Crystal Rock in its crappy plastic jar for which you have the priviledge of paying £95 more.
Special Reserve is limited to only 5 custom made jars, which are refillable, and are personalised with the name and logo of the detailer/person who has bought it, as you can see in Riviera Valetings' jar. The underside label is also bespoke.
Black Label (std) is also refillable, same made for us only aluminium jar though they are all the same.
Both products are a delight to use, they do feel special and that you are leaving some product behind when you buff off.

#24 ·
Well I can vouch for this wax, it is fantastic..I have other expensive leading brands of wax, and I have them for people who specifically ask for them..I always use 55 and Black Label, imho I think these are fantastic waxes and nothing touched them for the price, I have waxes that cost five times the peice and are not as good as what I have.. I have tested 55 in the UK on half a silver boot on a mercedes, and to be honest I forgot all about it, on returning to the UK six months later I could see there was a differnce in it and actually asked if it had been re-painted before i remembered it was half 55.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.