Detailing World Forum banner

Swissvax imitating Race Glaze ??

7K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  RaceGlazer 
#1 ·
I've just noticed that Swissvax waxes are now 'Swissvax Signature Waxes'.

Obvoiusly its very flattering that they have copied our branding, though perhaps thats what you get for the extra 20% you're now paying ? But they will never be able to copy our value for money.

As a special offer to DW members, I will personally autograph every jar of our full size Signature waxes on request ! Totally free.

Try getting that from SW HQ !

#8 ·
I've just noticed that Swissvax waxes are now 'Swissvax Signature Waxes'.

Obvoiusly its very flattering that they have copied our branding, though perhaps thats what you get for the extra 20% you're now paying ? But they will never be able to copy our value for money.

As a special offer to DW members, I will personally autograph every jar of our full size Signature waxes on request ! Totally free.

Try getting that from SW HQ !
they have been for a bit iirc.

Mark as said above rival company sniping is lame ,your company is well respected and the products are good value in relation to comparable products and perform with the best.

i have crystal rock but kinda wish id gone black label and bought a stone island jumper with the change:lol:

#17 ·
Distracting from the main discussion, I have always wanted to try black label, as I have a zymol wax (europe) Megs wax (america) and I want to try a British wax. Is it possible to get a sample of it? If not is there anything else in the RaceGlaze range that comes close to it?

#24 ·
Hey guys, this is David and Goliath, I know full well who the Swissvax company is, they're one of the biggest and most respected wax brands out there, I resold their products for many years and if I seriously thought they were copying me I'd send them a writ, not post up a jokey weekend post on a forum.

It would be an interesting day in Court of they sued me, but I think Andy and Sam, who I get on with perfectly well, aren't going to take this as seriously as some on here have.

Neither of us are the only companies in the wider products marketplace who use the term Signature anyway - even my old golf clubs were (though who remembers Johnny Miller?)!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.