Detailing World Forum banner

New Race Glaze waxes launch NOW !! DW exclusive

10K views 69 replies 34 participants last post by  LeeH 
#1 ·
Race Glaze wax pre-launch exclusive to DW members

Two weeks earlier than the public launch, Race Glaze are delighted to finally announce their new Signature series of paste waxes to DW members.

As a result of exhaustive testing by us and our team of pros, the new waxes have been perfected and are in stock for immediate delivery.

'42' is 42% Carnauba by volume, is versatile and easy to apply by hand or pad, and straightforward to take off with tufted type microfiber cloth. Great on any colour or finish of car. It produces a great shine, lasts very well and smells great ! Compare the carnauba concentration with waxes like Onyx (30% and £40) or Saphir (40% and £70), and you'll get some idea of where this wax is targeted. Volume is 230ml in a wide, stable jar. Formerly known as 'test wax A'.

'55' is our premium wax, 55% pure Carnauba by volume. This was the 'test wax B'. It produces a truly superb finish, lasts over 4 months in tough tests and layers beautifully. Fantastic at bringing out the flake in metallics, superb on dark colours, this is a Concours-class wax for anyone to use. Better value than any comparable Swissvax or Zym0l product - more carnauba than Best of Show at around half the price, more than Zym0l Concours at £100 less ! Spreads easily, buffs off without fuss. Contents: 230ml, same jar.

Prices:
'42' is £45
'55' is £65

Our motto is 'admiration without effort' and these products have been honed to uphold that. Race Glaze and the undersigned are sure you'll be impressed.

Terry Blackmore - TJB Vehicle Detailing
Tim Bomford - Envy Valeting
Gary Funnell - Refined Reflections
Mark Hammond - Karlsson Collins
Dave Naxton - DPN Valeting
Richard Tipper - Perfection Detailing
David Watson - Car Connoisseur

Order NOW by phone (01780-767080) or on-line at www.raceglaze.co.uk

See less See more
#36 · (Edited)
I have used pretty much all the well known brands over the last 15 years in detailing , now my motto is..... each to your own folks, its just like any job its the individual and preparation that goes into all the work not just the final wax or polish .

Everyone should just get on with the job and enjoy:thumb:and stop making this into a playground area end of.

#38 · (Edited)
I already have more wax than I know what to do with (8 tubs, and about 6 litres of liquid waxes), and I'm not interested in any more, as I know what mine does, and I can use it to do what I want.

The market is so completeitive now, and the durability so good, it amazes me why some have so many pots when one pot alone is good for 30 applications at four per year giving around 7 years worth of wax.

Why cant we just leave these threads on topic?

Mark, good luck with your waxes. Good luck to everyone else who sells theirs.

#49 ·
We'll do our sample pots, enough to do a full car we reckon, under the terms of our present sample offer on the RG website - pay £5 plus carraige for it and we'll give you a £5 discount code to redeem against the full size product.

Just specify in the box which one you want - requests for 42 would make a change...

#56 ·
Bought 2 pots of '55' at Polished Bliss yesterday and tried it on my car bonnet this morning with less than perfect results. It was spread thinly and left to haze for a minute or so and was then a complete PITA to remove and eventually had to put Dodo Lime Prime on and then repeat.
I initially tried it outside this morning at 08.30 in the cool weather but later repeated the application after the Dodo in the garage with better results although not convinced about your blurb re BoS where it's certainly half the price but in my experience today it's double the work of BoS

#60 ·
Envy & Cornish
Thanks for the replies. based on what I saw yesterday if I had left it for ten mins I would have needed a hammer and chisel.......but will certainly try it again but wait for some warmer weather.
Based on other info rec'd on here I split my bonnet into 4 sections today and put '55' on thinly and removed almost immediately with much better results.

#68 ·
used my sample of 55 on a couple of panels and quite pleased :D

goes on pretty easy being so hard (although hard to actually get out of that TINY pot ;)) and left for 5-10 mins and buffed off no issues at all :thumb:

look is exactly the same as my Zym Glasur, with near identical beading etc. Nice one, esp as its sooo much cheaper :) Need to try on a darker colour I think for the full benefit...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.