Detailing World Forum banner

Infinity Wax Supergloss +

27K views 79 replies 23 participants last post by  Yellow Dave 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Look forward to your thoughts and impressions please.
I'm also tempted to try the Supergloss+ having been very impressed with the normal one.
Did you get the 30% flash sale.
I did indeed, seen it on instagram and ordered right away, have far too many waxed & sealants now

hola :D

not tried mine yet though but it does feel nice after a swipe test and smells good too! mine was one of the £10 ones too! :doublesho

let me know how you get on Euge :thumb:
jammy git! has it still the same scent as the older one? its a fantastic wax so really looking forward to this one! I will strip old wax off and wipedown with eraser before applying, I will try to leave it on its own with nothing under or on top of it for a while

#8 ·
I'm sure the old one was 5/6 months but this one has been improved. Tried my supergloss+ out for the first time on the weekend, extremely easy to apply and spreads for miles. I had issues upon removal, it was quite grabby but I think that was just down to me leaving it too long to cure. Scent is wham bar, smells nicer in use than just sniffing the pot and once buffed up the finish was very nice and glossy. Amazing water behaviour too. Also ordered another old supergloss for £15, couldn't resist at that price.

#9 ·
ive seen people with issues removing the original as well, I've never had an issue with it despite curing times, I find the MF Towel used makes a big difference to removal!

I'm pretty sure the new supergloss+ is to be wiped off quicker than the old one so you may be right, how is the beading from it? any pics?

#13 ·
I ordered a pot of the new suoergloss + with other bits between Xmas and new year so missed the 30% sale but I'm still waiting on delivery. Have a ruby red ford all set to try it out on and run another test alongside the BH double speed wax and in2detailing wax.

Durablitly is claimed to be a far bit longer than the original so fingers crossed.

#17 ·
Has anyone had a delivery confirmation with their supergloss? I ordered on the 23/12 but appreciate it's unlikely they'll be working through the holiday but I'm now conscious that a few of the bits I ordered are now showing out of stock but had nothing to say it's being held back

#24 ·
they must be busy- I still have no tracking for my order, I messaged their online system on wednesday regarding their 5litres of QD & Thier shampoo but no reply either, phoned this morning and no answer so they must be busy after the holidays, will do wax next weekend as its unlikely to come now

#61 ·
Apparently (according to IW response) it's because there's no lip in the tub itself so it's come lose, or the other reason I was given for mine doing the same was that it was thrown about in the dpd van so it's come lose.. I've had a lot of waxes delivered and none have ever done this and it doesn't sound like mine was an isolated incident either..

Anyway, still looking forward to getting some decent weather and giving this a try...

#38 ·
I dare say a few are sat waiting for a few different reasons before they order now. I am bursting to order some kit,but gona wait now.
Christmas,sales,weather,flue virus,staff,deliveries,new stuff in,old stuff out.This time of year ****s everything up.Lets face it.The big fella in the Red Suit needs to get his game on.

BB

#39 ·
First use with supergloss this afternoon and not entirely won over by it. Certainly not as nice as the recently tested BH double speed wax or in2d ceramic wax. It spread easily over the panel nice and thin, but it just didn't want to cure. Was trying the swipe test every 5minutes and still hadn't fully cured leaving a smeary finger mark. After 25minutes I gave up waiting and buffed it off regardless. Wasn't the most difficult to remove like autoglym HD or a super oily wax. It still not what I'd expect from a wax this day and age. And isnt it claimed to cure super fast for easy removal?

Applied it next to autofinesse fusion wax and although didn't spread quite as well, was much nicer to remove

#40 ·
First use with supergloss this afternoon and not entirely won over by it. Certainly not as nice as the recently tested BH double speed wax or in2d ceramic wax. It spread easily over the panel nice and thin, but it just didn't want to cure. Was trying the swipe test every 5minutes and still hadn't fully cured leaving a smeary finger mark. After 25minutes I gave up waiting and buffed it off regardless. Wasn't the most difficult to remove like autoglym HD or a super oily wax. It still not what I'd expect from a wax this day and age. And isnt it claimed to cure super fast for easy removal?

Applied it next to autofinesse fusion wax and although didn't spread quite as well, was much nicer to remove
I had quite the opposite with mine, I absolutely love this wax, easy application and removal and the sheeting from it is like no other I've seen or used:thumb:

It doesn't seem to cure like older traditional waxes does, perhaps it's something to do with its ingredients? The older supergloss was the same, but it definitely cures on the panels well as I was running it for a few months and was still beading/sheeting perfect until its removal yesterday before the new one was applied

#49 ·
I’m probably not going to order from IW again, waited weeks for my order of Diablo and it turned up in a flimsy plastic jar which must be about the cheapest you can get away with, labels all faded and looked like they were printed on a home printers, the wax itself had shrunk and had started cracking. Just poor service and poor quality all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#51 ·
I'm probably not going to order from IW again, waited weeks for my order of Diablo and it turned up in a flimsy plastic jar which must be about the cheapest you can get away with, labels all faded and looked like they were printed on a home printers, the wax itself had shrunk and had started cracking. Just poor service and poor quality all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am very surprised by your comments, The packaging used isnt some cheap version we've brewed up just for you but industry standard and used by almost everyone that needs that type of enclosure, be it the car care industry, cosmetics and so on.

Our labelling is also done by the UK's leading label manufacturer and are actually hot foil pressed. So metallic substrate with printing over that. Angel wax use the same as to G techinq and many others.

I cant comment on your individual order as I dont know the specifics but it sounds like its been damaged, so I would appreciate if you did the regular thing and just contact us about it instead of making wild assumptions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.