Detailing World Forum banner

BMW E38 750iL Individual

68K views 135 replies 49 participants last post by  Mik3 
#1 ·
Hi. Got a project thread on another forum so I'll just copy and paste it on here.

There is loads of updates which I'll add alittle later

UPDATE. New car !!!!!

Well after a long 6 months of searching and wasting £800 looking at cars that's wasn't up to stratch or just dodgy sellers I finally got a replacement for the m3

Always always loved the e38 and could only be a v12 with pretty much every option

It's a individual spec and was when new around 105k

Had a good trip back from Cambridge and credit to the pervious owner who looked after it well. Does need a couple of little things to sort out but nothing major

Here some pics the seller took. I'll get some taken soo and list the full spec

See less See more
#37 ·
Lovely! I have a SWB 740i Individual, would love a SWB 750 but they rarely come up in a colour I'd have :(. You've done a few things I'd like to do; the nav upgrade and one of the guys in the Car Club up here has convinced me to have a go at re-dying my interior, looks like a top job!

#56 ·
Absolutely love this.

Those cars are so highly speced. The daily mondeo is due for replacement soon and was looking at m sport 530d's....one of these would do though.

Have a new job though and just may get a company car....can't see them sanctioning a 5ltr V12!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.