Detailing World Forum banner

Biking Vids.

30K views 48 replies 7 participants last post by  james_death 
#1 ·
As Title How about a thread simply for Bike Vids we like no set brief... simply bike vids we like.

Just spotted this one as you do when tube U throws up other vids after you have watched something specific.

Like it more for the animation i think rather than for the Akropovic its meant to advertise, mind the exhaust does look good and sounds decent but not offensive...:thumb:

#20 · (Edited)
Yeah the Japanese invented the moto Gymkhana.

Thought about getting into it, its been going a few years in uk now but never heard back from my nearest group.

They have some demo days at some of the uk shows, watched them last at bike safe.

However at this time I Think I'm going to pursue doing a bike safe and then working towards IAM.

Will look into blood biker's once i have the IAM, though i would not qualify for distance out i am, but speaking to Blood biker who lives near me saying well he is one.

Some uk Footage...

Some footage from the Netherlands.​

#21 ·
Very Old Vid in fact it was video as in VHS back in the day.​

One of the first unmarked bike cam bikes and a lot more stealthy now.

The Cat and Fiddle back in the days before it became a 50 limit with average speed cameras now.

Makes you think about how fragile we are and its not just the rider but pillion a wake up call right at the end when they tell you the outcome of a crash.

I may get some stick for what I'm about to say but, i think the 50 limit with average speed check works well on the cat and fiddle road.

Apart from the straights could be faster that would then mean your on and off more so the average speed check does keep it all in check 50mph is plenty to still keep that road a pleasure to ride as long as not stuck behind coaches etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.