Detailing World Forum banner

Gear in the boot

4K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  Woodsmoke 
#1 ·
Do you keep any detailing stuff in your car and if so what, and what do you keep it in?

I was thinking of getting one of those small tool holders with the open top so I can keep glass cleaner handy and some pads with a QD for birds. Every time I park anywhere near the hospital in Blackpool my black car turns white within an hour. So I've learned to take cotton make up pads and QD. I look insane doing it but I don't care.
I have QD, Pads, Glass Cleaner, AG Screen Wash, 4 MF towels, two general ones and 2 waffle. I find it helps to do a bit when my wife is in town shopping.

Now the weather is improving we may get our cars done hopefully.

Thanks all.

#12 ·
Autoglym kit bag.

Meguiars upholstery brush.

Several mini detail brushes.

Autoglym Aquawax.
Autoglym Leather cleaner.
Autoglym Odor Eliminator.
Autoglym Glass Cleaner.
Autoglym Interior Cleaner.

Autosmart Berry blast

Kenotek Interior Cleaner.

Bottle mixture ONR wash n wax.
Bottle Adams Waterless wash.

Adams Interior Detailer.

Bottle Powermaxed Jet wash n wax.

Various microfibre cloths to go with above each bottle.

Majority have been decanted into 500ml spray bottles, complete with printed labels.

#16 · (Edited)
And I thought I had it bad! lol Love it.

I am so pleased I am not on my own. My wife thinks I am a little bit nuts and OCD. I've just bought a tote bag with large side pockets. The citrus pre-wash is a good idea. I too have a DYMO label printer for when I dispense into other bottles.

I am getting my Das6 pro soon.......................how do I rig it up to the 12v socket :)

#22 ·
I carry a very small bottle of QD and one MF in my door pocket. One other soft MF for interior dusting in the same place. That's it. Nothing in the boot, except some empty shopping bags and a blanket in case it's ever cold. Nothing in the glove box except the owners manual. I prefer my car empty of niff-naff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.