Detailing World Forum banner

Hassle free LSP

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  PWOOD 
#1 · (Edited)
So I bought a DAS pro and the company I bought it for recommended Autofinesse Triple based on my experience with BH cleanser polish ( By hand) and pretty much anything this side of Autoglym SRP it’s was a doodle to apply and more important on soft gloss black did not streak and came off easy.

I decided against using Double Speed wax as it’s a tad finicky sometimes. this has got me wandering what is the most reliably simple LSP that lasts 3 months or more that will go over triple.

#5 ·
The new AG wax is very good! big improvement over the last one.
Other than the Professional yellow wax, Most of the meguiars waxes are very nice to take off even in the sun, not advised but you can definitely do it with the consumer ones

Optimums car wax and opti-seal are very sun friendly too, just don't spray the wax directly on a baking panel, put it on the towel first.
Im more towards spray protections now rather than paste, much quicker in my opinion

#13 ·
I have a sample pot of DDJ purple haze that used to coat my car 2 years ago and seem to recall that was really easy and having just checked there is a enough for a couple of coats so will give that a go as again on the boot lid.

Reading a few other sites and R222 seems to come up a lot as still after all these years providing an outstanding finish whilst being easy on and off. Has anyone used it this recently as it’s rarely mentioned.

#14 ·
Reading a few other sites and R222 seems to come up a lot as still after all these years providing an outstanding finish whilst being easy on and off. Has anyone used it this recently as it's rarely mentioned.
can confirm its a dream to apply and remove. by hand only obviously.
I didn't personally get brilliant beading, but the wax im using is old, and I bought it used off here. But (in my opinion) the finish is to die for, and that's more important than beading.

I really like their r222 paint cleanser aswell. I use the paint cleanser under pretty much every wax I apply. and it layers nice too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.