Detailing World Forum banner

Detailers car Detailed

6K views 33 replies 29 participants last post by  bazz 
#1 ·
Hi all, Had chance at the weekend to get my car in shape ready for the shows , spent approx 18hours and the finished results are epic.

It's the 4th major detail in 4 years of ownership and the 2nd time i've had to have a front end re-paint due to having to much fun and a result of road rash and chips:argie:

Hope you like it anyways...

See less See more
#5 ·
Used Menzerna polishes via Milwaukee Rotary, The Holograms are from 3M Trizact discs left by the painter as I requested he didn't need to refine it.

I like that a lot and it shows what my C4 by loeb could like like if i had the time and the right gear to do a proper job. Loving the wheels, mind if i ask what they are and what size?
:thumb:
Cheers, Genuine BBS CH 19" in Gloss Black (235/35/19)

#27 ·
Thanks for the mega response:) much appreciated!!!

The foam is my own make (cannot disclose info sorry and dont want to offend anyone)

The Manifold is made by a company that makes RedBulls F1 team exhausts - Primary designs. It's made from Iconel metal that can handle extreme temps and is extremely lightweight. 18months ago it was professionally ceramic coated inside and out (just for looks and not wanting to put nasty looking wrap on it) to be fair it still looks not to bad but ideally do with getting it coated again.

bit of a popular pic that was took by total vauxhall when i was on the dyno.

Car is Stage5 Garrett GT2871R (was 240bhp now approx 404bhp)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.