Detailing World Forum banner

RUPES duetto or mini

7K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Alan W 
#1 ·
I have the flex rotary, 3401, das6 pro and rupes ibrid.

Am going to sell the das6 and was thinking of getting a duetto or a mini.

Have searched threads but still undecided on what to do.

Cheers.

#6 ·
Very similar experience here. I have a 10 year old Rupes rotary and a much newer Rupes Mini and Duetto. The Duetto is still sitting new and unused, the other 2 machines being all that I find necessary. :buffer:

Based on my experience I would say to buy the Rupes LHR75E Mini - you'll soon wonder how you managed without it. ;)

Alan W

#5 ·
I find the 3401 can be difficult to control sometimes so was looking at the mini for smaller areas but then the duetto has got me wondering if this would be better for tackling the lower half of the car.

Just researching kamikaze plates but they seem quite expensive.

#8 ·
i have been researching also and came to the conclusion that the mini will be more beneficial due to it using the slightly smallers pads.

It basically means the mini can be used everywhere but the roof and the bonnet, where a bigger machine is more useful to tackle the large flat panels.

What i am still strggling with though is why buy the rupes mini when the vertool mini is half the price and seems pretty much the same...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.