Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 13-09-2017, 10:17 PM   #21
DangerMouseUK
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdazza View Post
They won't do any harm to general interior. I would not however use them on say polished "piano black" interior trim.
Ok even as a wipe down ? I do have some piano black trim in my car - haven't used the cloths on them - do you think they will damage them ?

So leather, fake leather, vinyl and plastic are all perfectly ok then with either water or Dr Leather ?

Also what makes these cheaper cloths not good for interior materials, I get that on paintwork they might be too corse, but just wondering - there was a link someone posted "all about microfibres" or something like that but the link was dead.

According to this link: https://thoroughlyreviewed.com/autom...-towel-review/ -They're 340GSM but reasonably sure that's not accurate.

Thanks again.

Last edited by DangerMouseUK; 13-09-2017 at 11:39 PM.
DangerMouseUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:07 PM   #22
DangerMouseUK
Sponge Jockey

I got some EliteCarCare ones;

https://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/produ...-pack-of-12-2/

Don't be put off by the low price, these high quality towels are perfect for buffing polishes, waxes and sealants.

Manufactured from grade A, heavyweight 380gsm microfibre, they offer generous 16" x 26" (40x65cm) proportions and can be used and washed time and time again.

Perfect for use with quick detailing sprays!

Do you think they're fine for all the interior?
DangerMouseUK is offline   Reply With Quote