Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > in2Detailing > Customer Feedback
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2016, 08:05 PM   #1
natty15d
Unwashed Member

Garage
Great customer service and products

Ordered the following items and picked them up from the warehouse, nice change for me to have someone local that I can get stuff from rather than order online.
3x Soft Hog Hair Detailing Brushes (25mm, 30mm, 40mm) really nice quality brushes, perfect for cleaning out the hard to reach areas.
3 Piece Wheel Cleaning Brushes. Nice quality wool and well made. Looking to trying these out later this week
100% Natural Wool Wash Mitt Double sided. WOW this mitt is soft and huge . If Chewie is in the next star wars movie minus a hand you'll know why lol
16" x 16" Super Plush 470gsm Blue Microfibre Edgeless Korean Car Detailing Cloth
16" x 16" Super Plush 470gsm Orange Microfibre Edgeless Korean Car Detailing Cloth. Super soft cloths, will be ordering more!
Snow Foam Lance - Premium Quality With Full Brass Internals Karcher K Series. Really well made lance, brass Internals, good weight to it. Needs a bit of plumbers tape on the thread between the brass lance and plastic karcher adapter just to stop the water trickling out due to the pressure of water
Bilt Hamber Auto Foam - 5 Litre first foam I've ever used and very impressed. Cleaned my wife's golf estate and left a superb finish. Hand washing after it was a breeze.

overall very impressed, superb customer service, great products and prices to match.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
Old 31-07-2016, 08:14 PM   #2
camerashy
'Detailing Devil'

Thanked 2,511 Times in 2,051 Posts
Garage
You will now doubt be impressed with all your purchases but the 470gsm Korean cloths are so so good to use.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:51 PM   #3
In2detailing
DW Sponsor

Thanked 1,503 Times in 669 Posts
Hi.

Thank you for the kind comments.
Sorry I couldn't stop and chat, had to rush to an appointment.

If you pop in again, I'll make sure I'm free.

I've always got samples kicking around so you are welcome to give them a whirl and let me know how you get on.

Imran

Discount Code DW10