Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Adam's Polishes UK
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #1
Prestige car care shop
Forum Sponsor

Thanked 1,356 Times in 835 Posts
Lightbulb Feedback thread

Hello guys,

This thread is for you guys to post up your successes with the range and also your issues, if you have any. This way we can help remedy any possible issue you are having or have had previously. I'v been using this products for near on 8 year now guys so use me to your advantage

10% Discount code - DW10
www.prestigecarcareshop.com
*Facebook*
*Instagram*
*Twitter*

Last edited by Prestige car care shop; 16-05-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Prestige car care shop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prestige car care shop For This Useful Post:
WHIZZER (17-05-2018)
Old 16-05-2018, 07:24 PM   #2
brooklandsracer
Orbital Oracle

Products great and everything I have purchased has been quality.

One problem I am having is with the spray head on the glass boost as it does not give out an even spray and more like makes a big splodge hence I always see a few circle like stains on my glass.
Not sure if they all like this or whether I have been unlucky with mine.
It was fine for the first few months or so and have now stopped using it till I can decant into another small bottle as and when.
brooklandsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 09:22 AM   #3
Prestige car care shop
Forum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklandsracer View Post
Products great and everything I have purchased has been quality.

One problem I am having is with the spray head on the glass boost as it does not give out an even spray and more like makes a big splodge hence I always see a few circle like stains on my glass.
Not sure if they all like this or whether I have been unlucky with mine.
It was fine for the first few months or so and have now stopped using it till I can decant into another small bottle as and when.
It sounds like some of the product has cured in the spray head, based on it working fine for the first few months. This can happen over a period of time. What i do it take out the spray head and leave it to soak in hot water for a good 10minutes. Then squire some water through the spray head to clear any blockage. If this does work shot me a pm

10% Discount code - DW10
*Facebook*
*Instagram*
*Twitter*
The Following User Says Thank You to Prestige car care shop For This Useful Post:
brooklandsracer (17-05-2018)
Old 17-05-2018, 09:50 AM   #4
brooklandsracer
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige car care shop View Post
It sounds like some of the product has cured in the spray head, based on it working fine for the first few months. This can happen over a period of time. What i do it take out the spray head and leave it to soak in hot water for a good 10minutes. Then squire some water through the spray head to clear any blockage. If this does work shot me a pm
Thanks Jeff

I will do that with the bottle tonight and see if this fixes it for when I try it again on the glass tomorrow morning after cleaning the windscreen with your glass cleaner.
Old 17-05-2018, 10:04 AM   #5
garage_dweller
Sponge Jockey

I love the products I bought recently but the postage costs puts me off buying again. Only option was 'express' at £6.99 which is a lot on a £41 order. Express also turned out to be standard Hermes delivery.
garage_dweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 04:58 PM   #6
brooklandsracer
Orbital Oracle

Tried the fix that you suggested Jeff and still spurts in a strong stream rather than a spray.
But I have an almost finished air freshner with same spray head and will swap that over now I am down to the dregs.
To be honest this is not the first time I have had problems with this spray head as some other car cleaning products by different companies have this head with the open and shut lever and never seems to perform as well as a standard spray/stream head.
Main thing now is that I can start using the glass boost again.
All good.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #7
Prestige car care shop
Forum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by garage_dweller View Post
I love the products I bought recently but the postage costs puts me off buying again. Only option was 'express' at £6.99 which is a lot on a £41 order. Express also turned out to be standard Hermes delivery.
Sadly shipping is expensive full stop, we are a small business and can't absorb shipping cost like larger UK business. Orders that checkout with the £6.99 shipping or over go via DPD, which in most cases is a 48 hours service. However we have had a few issues over the past few months with porting details over to the this system, so when these errors have occurred we have to use other methods at that time to get your orders moving. If you haven't already you can sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch with the later offers. We normally run a free shipping offer once every 6 weeks.

10% Discount code - DW10
*Facebook*
*Instagram*
*Twitter*
Old 17-05-2018, 05:11 PM   #8
Prestige car care shop
Forum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklandsracer View Post
Tried the fix that you suggested Jeff and still spurts in a strong stream rather than a spray.
But I have an almost finished air freshner with same spray head and will swap that over now I am down to the dregs.
To be honest this is not the first time I have had problems with this spray head as some other car cleaning products by different companies have this head with the open and shut lever and never seems to perform as well as a standard spray/stream head.
Main thing now is that I can start using the glass boost again.
All good.
I completely agree, these spray heads are pants on the 8oz bottles. I'v provided this feedback to HQ however as the boost is such a small necked bottle this is the only option we have. Happy to send over another one for you with your next order bud.

10% Discount code - DW10
*Facebook*
*Instagram*
*Twitter*