Detailing World Forum banner

Show us your BMW!

544K views 1K replies 562 participants last post by  dave9 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!
Big fan of BMW's and looking forward to getting one in the next year..so how's about you show us what you drive? :thumb:

#65 ·
I'm not well up on BMW E-codes but yesterday i saw a 5 series 353d AC Schnitzer (sp) body kitted E60 (i think)It was stunning . I Can honestly say given the choice between the beemer or any super car the beemer would be my choice. It just looked so right and the blond looked pretty tasty that was driving it. Although she had no bearing on my thoughts about the car much :D

Daz

#80 ·
My latest little BMW project.
A bit older than usual but a real genuine W regd 318i with only 130k on the clock, full BMW history and in great overall condition; apart from swirl marks.

I have replaced the indicators to clear ones today, fitted Cool Blue headlamp bulbs and replaced the wipers with aero ones.

#97 ·
My 1st BMW ( as it looks now. Has been garaged for the past 12 years by my brother-in-law who I sold it too! )

1986 E30 BMW Hartge H26 (325i Sport)

My E36 328i Coupe ( Sadly murdered by a lorry in June this year, gone but not forgotten! )

And my current car. 2001 E46 330ci M-Sport

Perfect, every single one.
:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.