Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Lifestyle > The Sports and Fitness Zone
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Sports and Fitness Zone For everything from Football to Rugby to Tennis and everything in between!

Old 30-07-2016, 09:13 AM   #21
leecarey212
Washmitt Meister

Is the pogba deal not done yet ? He was unreal for Juventus but pretty crap for France

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
leecarey212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 09:14 AM   #22
nbray67
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,462 Posts
Garage
Yep, the money being touted about is bordering on the ridiculous.

Chelsea supposedly having a £50m+ bid being rejected for Lukaku!!
Another player sold on as surplus at a fee a whole lot less than what they are now prepared to repay for him.

£80-100m for Pogba though is stupid money. For that kind of money you want a 20+ goal scorer for your money, not a quality MF.

Utd would be better off trying to tempt Ronaldo back with that kind of money.

For us, a decent LB wouldn't go a miss.

Mane looking good in the friendlies so far though, runs and runs. Couthino saying he's too quick!!
nbray67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 09:24 AM   #23
danwel
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 2,386 Times in 2,001 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbray67 View Post
Yep, the money being touted about is bordering on the ridiculous.

Chelsea supposedly having a £50m+ bid being rejected for Lukaku!!
Another player sold on as surplus at a fee a whole lot less than what they are now prepared to repay for him.

£80-100m for Pogba though is stupid money. For that kind of money you want a 20+ goal scorer for your money, not a quality MF.

Utd would be better off trying to tempt Ronaldo back with that kind of money.

For us, a decent LB wouldn't go a miss.

Mane looking good in the friendlies so far though, runs and runs. Couthino saying he's too quick!!
Lukaku is another player not worth the money being touted for him, 50m+ is ridiculous. This is a player that did absolutely nothing for his country at the Euros and in my opinion thinks he is better than he actually is. He is too one dimensional but that's just me.

Big fan of Ronaldo but not sure i would actually want him back at United as it would cost huge amounts of cash and if i had to choose i would rather Bale if we were taking a player from Real Madrid.

I see your lot are looking like getting rid of the "welsh pirlo" as Klopp doesn't quite fancy him
danwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 09:51 AM   #24
bidderman1969
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,001 Posts
£50m+ for Lukaku?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jesus, if that's the case, we seriously undersold Suarez then! (Mind you, if a player wants to leave, there's not much you can do about it)
bidderman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 10:09 AM   #25
nbray67
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,462 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by danwel View Post
Lukaku is another player not worth the money being touted for him, 50m+ is ridiculous. This is a player that did absolutely nothing for his country at the Euros and in my opinion thinks he is better than he actually is. He is too one dimensional but that's just me.

Big fan of Ronaldo but not sure i would actually want him back at United as it would cost huge amounts of cash and if i had to choose i would rather Bale if we were taking a player from Real Madrid.

I see your lot are looking like getting rid of the "welsh pirlo" as Klopp doesn't quite fancy him
He's already gone mate, £13m to Stoke. Good signing that for them. In the last year of his contract but I'd have given him another contract and possibly looked to sell Henderson. Grujic and Can look better than Henderson at the moment. Saying that, he did take time to get over his injury so he may come on again.
nbray67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 10:28 AM   #26
eibbor
Washmitt Meister

Excited for the season. And as other United fans have said, I think that £100m is outrageous for pogba. Another top notch central defender is needed in my opinion.
Also I'm loving that we have Zlatan this year but I feel that even the club are portraying him around too much. All videos are 'watch zlatan train', 'watch zlatan speak' etc. He is a superstar but he is part of the team at the end of the day.
More goals is what we need and the attacking players must surely bring that this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eibbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 11:11 AM   #27
danwel
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 2,386 Times in 2,001 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbray67 View Post
He's already gone mate, £13m to Stoke. Good signing that for them. In the last year of his contract but I'd have given him another contract and possibly looked to sell Henderson. Grujic and Can look better than Henderson at the moment. Saying that, he did take time to get over his injury so he may come on again.
Ah right wasn't sure if he had left or not. He will do well there i reckon.
danwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 12:34 AM   #28
bidderman1969
Distinguished Detailer

Seems like the transfer market went a bit mental today then
Old 14-08-2016, 12:50 PM   #29
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Thanked 3,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Garage
Looked very sharp during the friendlies. Would actually fancy us to win the league this season if we get Mustafi (CB) which is supposedly done. Also a ST which supposedly we are. Happy with Rob Holding which I predict will be a very good player and of course Xhaka which goes without saying. Can't say any other team concerns me and look particularly special including MUFC/MCFC(wouldn't be surprised if Ibra does a Falcao).Would take Mahrez, but not at the cost of a ST which is imperative.
DJ X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 03:01 PM   #30
bidderman1969
Distinguished Detailer

This thread is surprisingly quieter than I thought it would be tbh, was looking to get a sky sports day pass today as a birthday treat, but seems now you have to have Sky or Nowtv, which I have neither, is there another way??????